Frustrated

nataliej

Silver Member
Hi guys,
After loosing only 2 pounds last week I was really hoping to have a big lose this week... But only lost 3 lb , feel like after following the diet 100% I should be loosing more!
I can only think it is my period as I haven't had one yet since starting LT 4 weeks ago!
Just want someone to clarify if they have weighed heavier on their period? As the pharmacist said its probably the reason y!
Feeling so drained!... Also does it make a difference if u weigh later in the day than usual?

You can weigh heavier when premenstrual due to water weight. Also u will weigh more later in the day because of all the fluid u have consumed. My guess would b a good loss next week. Good luck x

Yeah I should be on any day now but had no symptoms like pains etc but must be that!! I did weigh 7 at night Aswell where I usually go in the day ... Hopefully that had something to do with it !
Thanks yeye

Ah that'll b it then x

I only weigh myself first thing in the morning after a wee and in the nude! I'm a freak........but gives the most accurate result! Chin up, you are doing great x

awww hon i bet it is cuz you haven't gotten a period yet. you watch you'll probably have a huge loss this week. hugs

Thanks guys!! Still no period I'm late now!( not pregnant) just think this weight loss may have stopped my periods! In hoping I'm just late... So that must not have been my body holding extra water! I did just have another crap loss!

Back