FRUSTRATION N BOREDOM

chubbynomore

Hiya people...
Ive been on CD SS for three weeks n ive lost 17 pounds(over a stone). Thing is, I went for ma weigh in today n i only lost 1.3 kilos last week. N today ive had 2 bars instead of one...im sooo tempted to cheat n eat those damn bars. Feeling as if im not loosing the weighr fast enough....
HEEEEELLLPPPP
OH, n the whole water drinking thing...yuck...
maybe i should begin exercising but feeling too lazy to...wats wrong with me??

Hope you are still here!!!

17lb in 3 weeks is GOOD! You don't say what weight you are, but I've averaged a 3-5lb loss a week since I started...

After 7/8 days I noticed I had no hunger, and often just had 2 shakes/soups a day and was 'fine' but then I lost very little that week. Realise that its important to have 3 meals a day, and 3ltrs water to lose a decent amount.

I sometimes have a 4th shake/soup/bar if I'm feeling tempted, better a CD bar than a chocolate bar;)

I'm on day 10 and since Monday night I've been having half a cambridge bar (from the fridge) every night. I nibble it so it lasts for about 15 minutes and also have a cup of black tea with it. It's the only thing thats keeping me SS tbh as I still feel hungry and I am soooo tempted to eat something. so this little bar every night is my treat for staying on track.

Maybe this is something you could do (I also hate water yuk)

I have to say that the water intake is the all powerful conductor to losing the weight quickly. I loathe tap water but can manage some if I add hot water out of the kettle to it. Mostly though, I drink Evian because it really is drinkable and since I have improved my intake the weight loss has improved. That has to be a worthwhile result.

I hit the wall at about Week 3-4 of SS and had a major blip. I was bored, hungry (psychologically) and caved in!!!

However in order to turn that around I've gone onto the 790 plan so I can eat in the evenings and I've lost 4lbs this weeks (having put on 2lbs the previous week!!)

So don't despair, we all go through it. Try the water flavours, or tea to try and up your water intake...I find it easier for me to drink 3L at work and then I have 2 x 500ml shakes in the evening plus my 790 meal soup...with about 1L of water in it and that's how I make up my 4L per day.:)

Back