Fry ups...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ciwti, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. ciwti

ciwti Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I live with three other people in a flat. One of them had a full fry up last night, and the other one made one this morning. So I went to sleep and I've woken up to the smell and the sight of bacon and sausages. Aargh! My packs don't seem half as appealing. Very nearly caved in last night and even had a piece of bread in my hands but somehow managed to throw it away. I think this diet would be so much easier if I lived on my own. Temptation is everywhere in this house!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

well done on resisting ciwti!! it'll all be worth it in the end!
    xx

4. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Stay strong. I find that the idea of the food craved is usually much better that the actual taste.

5. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    I understand how you feel, as we had noone in the house and no food around for temptation.Now my uncle has moved! It is very hard to deal with, i too woke up this thinking i was going to cook a fry up and the other half of me said no ur not, you want to be slim or not and now i feel better.
    My OH is going on to maintence this week on lighterlife.I think i will have to stay on here to get through it all, otherwise it will be easy for me to cave in.

6. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    i know how you feel i live in a house full of yummy food i think it would be better if i lived on my own... just cant afford it.. so come on will power :D

7. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    yay we can do it!!!While everyone is putting on, we are getting slimmer yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

8. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I guess I myself kinda got used to everyone around me eating.. sounds weird but I live in a studentplace and people cook stuff all the time so the smells are always there. I always sit with them at dinner etc.. of course there are things I'd love like a spinach quiche they made yesterday but I haven't felt the urge to snatch it out of their hands yet, weird enough..

Well done on resisting! :) It gets easier further along the way (or it all did for me so..)

Yay you :)

xx

9. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    earn yourself a medal girl x

10. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I really do sympathise with anyone living in a house full of food and think those people preparing meals for others then having their shakes deserve medals, I'm not sure I could do it. I live on my own and the only thing I have in my house apart from my shakes is milk.xx

11. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Am like Lostris, I live with 3 other girls and we are all students. They are always making food but so far I have managed to keep clear. Yesterday one made a veggie lasagne and I went and made my shake lol. They all don't know how I do it.

12. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Like lostris I live in studentsville too... which can be great for CD (knowing the yummy smells aren't my food, so I cant cheat) and bad b/c there are so many different yummy smells at different time.

Everyones doing great! Just remember in january everyone will be bloated and full, and desperately ringing up cdc's and ww people while we can be smug knowing we're getting nearer and nearer our target weights.

13. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If only they made fry-up flavoured CD! That would give the porridge a run for its money! :eat:

I was very close to lamping my other half last night. All I heard for about an hour was "What's for dinner?" "I fancy ....." "How about a takeaway?"

I ended up telling him that I was happy to blend up one of my shakes for him but if I wasn't eating it I wasn't cooking it!

14. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I live with my Hubby and 14 year old son. Drawer is full of choc bars and crisps for pack lunches, there's always a fridge full of food. Both of them are slim and fit, why is it I can tell them they've eaten enough, but never myself...All that's changing now of course and the more they eat the better I'll look..
    keep going and step away from the fridge..

15. ciwti

ciwti Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow, I admire you all! I know it will be worth it, just the smell of bacon was killing me... I've bought a scented candle for my room in the hope that will help!

16. Lostris

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiii other studentplace-peoples!! (Sylvie, Randumgirl)

Have your roomies been supportive so far? Mine have been woooooooonderful!! They even asked me if they should not cook certain foods for a while ;-) Love em,

xxx

17. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The rest of my housemates are on WW anyways so we are all in the same boat though one is 7lbs away from her target weight and the other does WW to maintain. They are all really encouraging :).

How long have you been on SS Lostris?

18. Lostris

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

None of my roomies are dieting haha. :) They're all skinny and gorgeous (I swear, they're all pretty people.)

So I am really happy with their supportive attitude as they don't have to be as supportive as they are atm. They've offered to eat chicken on my AAM-days so I don't have to buy it in small portions (more expensive eventually).

I haven't been doing SS longer than 3 weeks as we have different rules here in the Netherlands. :) Our law says SS for 3 weeks then AAM and I've kinda always followed that 'coz I believe laws are there for a reason :$

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.