Frylight

Have you tried using a different "flavour" frylight? I heard a tip about refilling a frylight bottle with half olive/sunflower oil, half water somewhere & it works out very low in syns? Couldn't tell you how many though.

Dear Lulubee,

Thank you for your reply!!i tried them all....but just can't stand that taste.:((((....but you idea sounds great...will have to do some research?.

X

I could be wrong, but is it any >1cal spray okay? Frylight is the only one I ever tend to see in supermarkets, but I think I have seen a similar one in b n m years ago, so no idea what its called or if they still make it lol xx

Hi Jade,as far as i know any Frylight is less then 1cal/spray and you can use as many as you like.I will have to look for the other one in the supermarket.
X

There is an article online on how to make your own with oil and water, but I'm not sure on syns. Think I might try and find out cos I wouldn't mind saving the 2 quid a pop frylight costs :)

For most things, I don't think you need any fry light or oil at all really. Things such as onions can be done in a bit of boiling water and maybe a stock cube if you want extra flavour, mince and most meats cook in their own juices. so maybe you could give not using anything a try see what you think x

me too, but I think if you made your own with the same ratios as fry light then it would be the same syns. You just have to shake it well before use as it it won't have any of the additives that fry light has to keep it smooth

me too, but I think if you made your own with the same ratios as fry light then it would be the same syns. You just have to shake it well before use as it it won't have any of the additives that fry light has to keep it smooth
I think you are right,might give it a try!x

Im going to too when I run out. Still got a bottlr and a half at the mo tho, so could be a while haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back