Fuffs Diary - Week 8, Pants!!

Sounds as though your last few days have been as crap as mine!!! I am sending you big hugs and also... well done for not coming off plan as well! I totally failed that this time!! LOL!!! So well done you, I know haow easy it is to grab the comfort foods wen things going wrong!!

yay, well done for not coming off plan at this tough time, fingers crossed for partners job x

Thank you so much ladies. My laptop has gone caput for the 3rd time this year. So, no internet for me for now. On my moms.

I lost 2lb this week. So, that has made me smile.

People have started to be sent home at my partners place. he has to go into the office tomorrow to find out if he is going :( Fingers crossed.

You ladies are so much help. Thank you:) xxx

Hi ladies

Finally got my laptop back!! Curries broke it, did not repair it (I pay for whatever happens cover) and sent it back to the store. Needless to say, I was not amused! So, it went back and I have it nicely repaired now :)

My partner is on Garden Leave. This is to look for another job I think. They have said the most likley outcome is termination of employment due to redundancy. Not good, but he realised he has redundancy cover he has been paying for since about 5 years ago. So, at least the house will be safe.

I lost 1lb this week. I have been mixing up my last two weekes with ee days. It is nice to be able to mix red, green and ee. Makes it more interesting.

I have my * week coming. I really hope I beat it. Beat it for the first time ever last month. Fingers crossed!

My partner finally got the letter yesterday to say his employment has been terminated. The redundancy package is p*ss poor, but he only started there (as their employee, was agency first) jan 2008. So, nothing he can do.

My eating is going ok I think. Had a flexi treat for lunch after WI on monday. Don't usually do this, but figured it is the best day to do it lol

Overall, a little stressed with life. but happy :)

Thank you Sue :) Me too. He was made redundant just before we met in 2006. That time it was froma car company and they had a good redundancy package. This time, he will get £318!!!! If he didn't need it, I would tell them to stick it up their....well, you get the idea lol.

Fingers crossed for something coming up soon! x

Hi Sophs, just been having a read thru your diary ~ sorry about your partner's job, I really hope he will be able to get sorted soon.

Well done on your weight loss to date ~ you are doing really well, Good luck for your next weigh in Sophs ~ you beat *week the last time so fingers crossed you can do it again! take care, mary xx

Thank you Mary :) That is nice of you xxx

lost 5lb
Slimmer of the week
1 stone award
* week!

BUZZING!!!!!!LOL

Hey... well done you!!! Thats an amazing loss!!! I usually gain that much on my * week!!! LOL!!!
Hope everything sorted with the LT now. Think we finally got mine behaving again (fingers crossed and touch wood etc!!! LOL!!).

My laptop sucks. It keeps not charging lol

Well put on 1lb this week. But, can only blame myself lol

Thank you for the messages in here ladies. Keeps me smiling :)

Been on the Speed Food challenge this week. It is really helping me focus.

I hope to have done some damgae limitation for W.I on Monday x

Ohh how are you getting on with speed foods hun? What are you eating? Good luck x

I am getting on great thanks :)

Mainly chicken, mushrooms, spinach, carrots, onions, stir fry veg, strawberries, beetroot. I have also ate tuna and pilchards.

I know it sounds boring, but I have experimented with flavours. I just need it to work lol.

Has really speeded up my tummy though lol....If nothing else, the trips to the loo should aid weight loss (all the working lol)

Thank you Lou xxx

Back