Fuffs VLCD joyous journey

I have found that even two days off VLCD for me makes my weight shoot up. I always knew I gained weight at an extreme rate, but not this bad. Time to go back to the drawing board. Can't feel ill all the time, but can't gain weight.

Hmmmm lol

Last edited:
Hi

So after my unplanned break, I am ready to go back to my VLCD in what will be a few hours time.

Low carbing for a couple of days has been cool and I am in ketosis now.
But got to get the weight kick back off. I hope it is just temp weight and will come back off ASAP :)

So, I am back on my joyous journey lol

The break saw my whhole 11lbs go back on. I feel that was mainly a kickback from eating low carb, as 7lbs of that was gone this morning after upping my water and herbal teas.

So got 4lb to get back to my Wednesday W.I weight. Would be nice to lose that and a bit more x

Yes, I'm sure you'll do better than 4lbs by Wed if you stay on track.

I am determined to stay on track this time. Having to go off plan made me feel stressed, even though I was not eating rubbish. Its nice to feel a sense of control again :)

Thanks for the support ladies x

Well to say I was surprised this morning would be a real understatement. In two days I have gone down from the 23st 4lb I went back up to, to 22st 6lb. Woohoo!! Glad it must have mainly been retained water.

Definitely going to stick to herbal tea and lots of water.

Happy sunday everyone :)

It is not been too bad being back on plan. I guess it because my break was low carb.

Feeling optimistic :)

Well dinner was actually quite nice. I had a cottage pie seasoned, with a small skinless chicken thigh and a small amount of low salt chicken oxo stock as a type of gravy. Tasted a bit like chicken and stuffing.

So will have added a few more cals today. But that doesnt bother me one evening a week. Keeps my digestive system doing something :)

Looking forward to being back to Monday. Going to the gym and swimming this week x

Just looked it up, and the thigh would have been approx 109 cals, so I am very happy now, as my cals are still low and not feeling hungry :)

Well done thats not bad at all! I am really hungry tonight think it was the real food, and have a sore head too :(

Well done thats not bad at all! I am really hungry tonight think it was the real food, and have a sore head too :( oh and tried the soya milk was fine in decaf tea tasted nice and didnt curdle

Glad it didnt curdle chick. Not sure why it always does for me. Tried Aldis one and Alpro.

Hope your head gets better soon (((hugs)))

I was down another 1lb today. So I am happy. Everything is going in the right downwards trend. 2 days to official weigh day :)

Just had a biggest loser mrp bar from asda. It was yummy!! Their choc mint one was yummy last week too :)

Forgot my reliable scales at my partners house yesterday. My home scales weigh different. Won't be sure what my loss tomorrow is. Think they may be 2lbs out from eachother. Grrrrr lol

Haven't tried those. What do the carbs and calories equate to? I've tried the Tesco Ultra Slim bars and they're ok but I do prefer the Dietimeal Choc Truffa bars. Now if the Choc Truffa bars were the same size as the Tesco ones that would be perfect! :)

Can't remember now lol. Something like 219 Cals and 20 odd carbs. The mint one is less on both if memory serves. I have never tried the Tescos bars x

Just like last week I am taking an energy dip and not feeling well. Unlike last week I will avoid remedying it with carbs. This is the not so joyous side. Wish I could feel on this VLCD like I do on Atkins, without the tummy ache in the morning though lol

It was like a sticky cereal bar with the bits glued together with something approaching choc spread, with a layer of choc on the bottom. I'm not making it sound very appetising am I ;) but it was ok. 220 calories so I won't be having them too often but they are cheap. I got 6 for £3.50.

They sound ok as an emergency bar :) the bl ones are £1.50, so the Tescos ones are better value x

Back