Full body lift... What are your views on surgery?

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
I wondered if anyone had thought about having surgery once they had finished losing the weight?? I know there is a board for it somewhere but I know you lot and wanted your opinions!!

I was looking in the mirror this morning :eek: naked... :eek: ... I've noticed that at the bottom of my stomach the skin is kinda loose... My boobies seem to be sagging and I honestly feel as though I've got the body of a (I better watch myself here) ... an 80 year old?? :confused: and I'm 21. Great.

I've lost 5 stone so its understandable... but with another 7 to lose I am thinking I am going to look like a big pile of skin at the end... It definately won't put me off losing the weight, because I'd rather have skin with no fat rather than piles of fat... but just wondered what ur views were on surgery??

How much does a full body lift cost?! and a boob job?! and can you get it on the NHS?!

Ooooh questions questions!!

Not sure how much it costs or anything, but you might not need it. Don't forget you've got youth on your side.

Things take time to bounce back, so just because the skin is a bit loose now doesn't mean it always will be.

Moisturise, drink lots of water, and worry about it later IF you need to.

Drinking water will help keep your skin supple and help it retain it's elasticity, so do what you can to keep it in good condition and it could well fare better than you think!

I def want a boob job and a tummy tuck :) Thing is they advise you don't do anything for at least a year after losing the weight as your muscles are still toning them selves at this time .......... think mine could work for a century though and still not make it!

yeah.. totally.. i would deff wait after i got to goal.. would take that long to pluck up the courage.. lol..

x x

I def want a boob job and a tummy tuck :) Thing is they advise you don't do anything for at least a year after losing the weight as your muscles are still toning them selves at this time .......... think mine could work for a century though and still not make it!

lol - your getting a good jump start thought with all your crunches! ;)

Besides if you do do it on the NHS you will probably have to wait at least a year or longer. ;)

I am pretty sure I will need a tummy tuck. And maybe a boob job. And a neck lift. Probably a butt lift too. And a thigh tuck. ANd a....oh hell, just gonna have my whole body lifted and tied in a knot at the top of my head!! :D

I am pretty sure I will need a tummy tuck. And maybe a boob job. And a neck lift. Probably a butt lift too. And a thigh tuck. ANd a....oh hell, just gonna have my whole body lifted and tied in a knot at the top of my head!! :D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: loving your work BL!!!
x

hahaha!!! well who knows!! I don't know how much these things cost but maybe if i do it before I find myself a hubby I will be able to afford it!... UNLESS i just find a hubby whos guna pay for it :D perfect idea!

yeah I would also like a boob job and a tummy tuck..ive got no boobies left at all they just like skin now, now fullness. But would def wait til a while after finishing like

If I could walk on my hands, I would - gravity would put everything back where it belonged then!! :D

:D hmmmmmmm now there's an excellent idea - that's me sorted!

I would love to have everything done! Pitta bread boobs, saggy seersucker stomach, wobbly, wrinkly arms & thighs & droopy bum - how attractive! I dream of going on something like "10 Years Younger" I often wonder how much they spend on each person. I think they should say at the end of the show.

this is one of the things im really worried about because i have so much wieght to lose im so scared i'll get all the lose skin but if i did i would deff think bout having surgery to get rid of it.

If I need a tummy tuck I'll have one, but you are supposed to wait, for a bit see how bad it looks first.

Hi Gazz,

I see you have a picture of the spinicle, have you ever been up there and if so is it worth going for a look.;) I sort of fancy it.

Back