Full of new found determination!

jaylou

Gold Member
So, after rather a long time of messing about, I have found some determination, motivation and resolve from somewhere and I'm loving it!

I have rediscovered my love of SW meals, been through all my SW cook books and magazines, eaten lots of lovely food and feel very nicely satisfied and happy with the plans again.

I really would love to lose 10lbs to get back to target before I go on holiday in August. I may not get there but I want to get as close as I can - it's funny how 10lbs can be the difference between happy and not happy with my weight, but I really do feel "blobby" at the moment.

After over 4 years I didn't think I would find the renewed motivation I have but there are so many wonderful meals to do and I had fallen into the "usual meals" trap and got really bored.

I'm cooking more, taking more time to prepare but it's been worth it, I've even got my book out all the time now and keep looking for new B choices to try. I'm also doing a mixture of red/green/EE to keep it fresh and keep me thinking.

Just wanted to share :D

aww jaylou i'm so pleased for you! i feel as though i am full of determination to drop a few pounds before my holiday (in 4 weeks :D) but keep slipping off and eating naughty things and going over my syns!

no doubt you will lose your 10lbs before your hols - maybe even more depending on how much enthusiasm it is you have :p

good luck :)

xxxxxxx

Well done Jaylou - it can be hard to rekindle the passion when you've done SW for a long time, but you've done it. Good luck and I'm sure you'll ditch those 10 lbs in no time!

Good Luck Jaylou. I'm sure you'll have ditched those 10lbs in no time :)

Fab thread from a fab person.

I would wish you luck - but its not about luck, its about willpower. So i will wish you all the willpower to achieve your minigoal.

Lots of love, EB x

Well done on your new found determination!

I need to get some of that! Totally lost all focus at the minute and not doing well :-( I think I will take a leaf out of your book and get some new meals planned out to liven dinners up a bit! Cookbooks are coming out this evening!

Im sure you will have no problems with your 10lbs :)

how is it going now hun?? still full of the motivation and enthusiasm??

Hey hun, thanks for thinking of me :)
It's going really well, 4lb in 2 weeks so very pleased!
It's hard work with all the cooking and prep, but so worth it. Onwards and downwards I say!!

ooooooo thats fab!!! huge well done there mrs :) its good when that mojo comes back isnt it!
you'll be back where you want to be in no time :)

Well done thats fantastic xxxx

Back