full time councelling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chickenpie, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Is anyone on here a full time cdc? I am about to embark on my training, and would like to ask a few questions about if it is feasible to make a full time career out of it.
    I appreciate that some people do not wish to discuss personal matters like this on a forum, so if anyone out there can talk to me about what fulltime councelling is like I would love to hear from you!
    my email is [email protected]
    Any replies would be fab!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I would also like to know if it is a viable option to do to help out finacially if I was not working. I did Avon yonks and yonks ago, and to be honest all it got me was a bit of make up free, because it didn't really make me enough to take money out. I would like to know a kind of ball park figure per average client on SS or SS+ you make? I feel I have a lot to offer experience wise about diets in general, but I wouldn't do it if the money was really insignificant because it would be too time consuming if there was no gain.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.