Fullness worry

Yasmine

One last chance
Funny, a lot of people who are refeeding can hardly finish their food and get insanely full. I can finish my food, but I do get really full.

Is something wrong?

I always finished all mine too Yasmine, I had to learn over the first few days though, its all about learning to stop when you are comfortably full as it takes the brain 20 minutes to register you are full. I now stop when comfortably full, even though I feel like I could eat a little more, but within half an hour I realise I am full.

Its all another new learning curve now Yas to stop us going back to old and bad habits.

Dont worry, you are not overeating, you are doing great.

Oh good. God it must be annoying with me getting worked up on the tiniest thing. Sorry :p.

Thanks Mary :)

Not annoying at all, just glad I can put your mind at ease a little bit.
Just ask away at anything you are unsure about, if I can help I will, and if I cant, I will tell you.

Aww cheers Mary, you're awesome! :hug99:

I have just come on here thinking the same, I managed all my dinner but now nearly 2 hours later im feeling really full and very FAT!! Its scary isnt it :(

Oh god yes! I felt that today after I had my lunch. I was really worried but my tum went back down again. But now after my dinner again it's puffed out a little. That's always happened to me though after I eat even before I started LT.

But I think we should just wait and see what happens for our weigh in's :).

When are you getting weighed? I'm getting weighed this saturday.

Are any of you suffering with wind? I suffered with huge windypops the first few days, but then it settled. Now I only get it when I eat soup/broth - all the pulses I think.

Must be, I do pass wind a little more now that I've eaten. And I bloat when I eat but I'm sure that's the norm at the beginning isn't it. Is it a sign of our bodies adjusting or something?

I get weighed on Monday morning, I used to look forward to it but now im dreading it. Havent had any wind yet lol just feel like my tummy is swollen, I know its just bloating but I hate the feeling lol

Oh I see. I hate the feeling though, makes me feel like I'm gaining weight again

I know. I'm quite nervous about my weigh in too. We'll just have to wait and see :)

Just think of the length of time that your stomach has survived on liquids, so it will take a wee while to adjust to solid food again.

Just think of the length of time that your stomach has survived on liquids, so it will take a wee while to adjust to solid food again.
Yeah that's true :).

I didn't think it would be like this though LOL

Back