Total Solution FUMING!!

Mrsb2b2012

Yesterday my OH asked if i wanted anything from the shops. Just a small skimmed milk i said as i am going to have a dash in coffee some mornings.
So i get up thismorning make my pot of fresh coffee, make my banana shake and get a glass of water.
I go to get the milk from the fridge and he's fuc@@ng drank the whole thing in the night!!!
I find mornings in this first week of a diet hard enough but a trip up the shop without a shower or a coffee has really made me moody!!
I need to accept his inconsiderate behaviour and move on else this is going to be a crap day.
I could kill him.

i dont think they understand my OH keeps eating my fave food in front of me and even offers me stuff hes one of them tall skinny men thats eats and eats and dont put on 1 pound

Hi Mrs page, Am lucky in that respect as my OH is doing WW's as he is 19/20 stones so don't have to smell him cooking anything too delish! I told him how inconsiderate he was and he's just come back with a big bunch of flowers.
All is now forgiven! x

My OH ordered steak and chips, onions, mushrooms and roasties at the start of the week and sat and ate it in the same room as me... I could have KILLED him! On day5 now though and he won't do it again, I've explained to him that it's in his own best interests that I feel attractive... ;) He's much more on board now!

^^^ excellent psychology there!

i dont think they understand my OH keeps eating my fave food in front of me and even offers me stuff hes one of them tall skinny men thats eats and eats and dont put on 1 pound

OMG i have one of these too ...lol. He doesn't offer me food (he's very supportive of me) but he eats stuff i love in front of me without thinking ....and is always snacking :cry:he's just stick thin and never never puts weight on !!! NOT FAIR...lol

Mrsb2b2012 soooo sorry he messed up your day .....really hope tomorrow will be better for you :)

ok his worsat habbit is eating sweets in bed ( thats my downfull ) we used to go to bed with some wine watch tv and eat crap sweets cakes pizza and now hes still doing that and im sitting their with my cup of black tea yum lol

Mitchsa ~ thank you! I made my feelings quite clear thismorning and he realised he'd been an inconsiderate arse! Once i actually had a coffee i went from being an angry ogre to a normal woman.

Mrspage2b ~ Do you think if you asked him he'd stop eating pizza, sweets, cakes in bed? He could still enjoy all those things but help you change a habit that may need looking at if you are to keep the weight off long term.

Chrissy xxx

Back