Fun exercise ideas?

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi all

After years of thinking I hated exercise, I decided to make an effort and give a couple of different things a go to boost my weight loss.

I started with swimming, and although I liked it find it a bit boring after a while, just swimming up and down. I then tried badminton and have discovered that I LOVE it. Me and hubby now go every Monday for 1 hour, and despite being knackered and aching after the first attempt, we are now getting good and I must be getting fitter as I ache much less. I also took my 2 neices to the woods on Saturday and had a big hike around, played frisbee and had a picnic- again very active (for me) but lovely

After these and other efforts I have finally achieved my 'bronze' fit award from SW and want to now go for silver.

Has anyone any ideas for fun forms of exercise that aren't too strenuous or tedious?

Thanks guys

xxxxxxxxxxxx

SEX:D

Oops sorry just couldnt resist.:rolleyes:

What about a mini trampoline, some of them come with DVDs and they fold up out of the way.

Not like my treadmill, which is brilliant for hanging the ironing on.

Power walking is a brilliant exercise, or you could both go Salsa dancing.

step aerobics is amazing!!! x

I started playing netball. Made some great friends and it's such good fun. All the running around really increased my fitness and it's so good for arms, all that throwing. Much better as an adult than at school - it all came flooding back, except there wasn't the schoolgirl *****yness!

I've started going to tap dancing classes! I love the idea of dancing but wanted something I could do without a partner. It's great, and I practice every time I think no one is looking ;)

Back