Funny little things you notice during/after weight loss...

Not sure about my hair but I've certainly noticed a change in my skin! It's clearer than ever (must be the lack of grease in my diet now lols)

Also just thought my nails are much longer and healthier now too, that's a nice side effect, I've always have short nails!

I think it's getting the 100% of vitamins and minerals you skin, hair and nails love.

I've noticed I feel lighter within myself just in general. It's not a weight thing, it's kinda like feeling cleaner or something....

Being able to go into a toilet cubicle easily without having to manoeuvre around the door!

Not having to clambour out of a car cos you're a fat lump! Almost feel feminine getting out of a car nowadays!

And I know what you mean about feeling cleaner Joy, I think it's all the water and vitamins and less of the additives in junk.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but last time I lost a lot of weight I realised I could cross my legs effortlessly. Sounds weird but that's how I noticed this time round that I need to lose weight - cos my leg would keep falling off when I tried to cross them!

I agree I've never been able to do this. Can cross both now. It's the little things that make me happy lol x

I managed to walk between two machines at the gym today :D that's a win in my books!

Not quite so funny cos I ache all over, but on holiday the bed is a bit harder than I'm used to and I'm very well aware I now have ribs and hip bones!!!

Lol I can see my feet as well ;)

I noticed my shin bones yesterday. I never would have said I had fat on my shins but wow! And my knees are much bonier (better defined!???!!)

Being able to nick your boyfriends clothes again, well hoodies or cardies ;)

Back