Funny story about knickers.

Hi Kered, I've found that the BEST colour to wear under white trousers/dresses/skirts are the skin-toned ones, usually found in M & S multipacks of cotton knickers, (black, white and skin-toned) Then you dont see any VPL at all, especially if they are the big, Bridget-Jones type ones...:8855: But I expect you want the sexy-thong-type ones now!!!

Haha, thanks for the tip. I used to wear granny knickers, now I go for the shorts style, seem to suit my smaller belly better :eek: but thongs :eek::eek::copon:yeuch - tried them once, never again hehe.

Hi Mary, well, believe it or not....I DO wear the big, plain cotton M & S knickers as my OH HATES women wearing thongs and skimpy underwear that looks, (and IS) bloody uncomfortable!!! Although now that I'm doen to a 14, smaller knickers won't be slipping under my belly, like they used to.....!!LOL. so I shall be on the look out for comfortable, but smaller versions.....

I still love the comfort of the granny ones, but its just that they seem to be above the waistband of all my jeans and trousers, thats why I go for the shorts style, they are really comfy and quite nice too.

Just like a pair of smaller shorts, like that advert on TV, cant remember whats advertised, probably cereal, where the girl has pink stripy knickers on and does some dancing about. You can tell I was nights last night, I am not even making sense to myself.

Well when I lost weight I had to throw away all my knickers as they were too big. I have been buying new knickers, but the majority of these are either black or pink stripy, or various other colours or patterns. (Sorry Mark, just ignore this entry :eek:)

While sorting out clothes for the holiday the other day, I realised I have 3 pairs of white trousers, but only a couple of pairs of white knickers, so I went to Tesco the other day, but the multi packs didnt come in white on the style of knickers I wanted, only the granny knickers came in white multipack. While glancing around, I had a look at the kids section, well wait for it girls - I am now the proud owner of 7 pairs of brand new white spanking knickers for a total cost of £2!! But the funny part is the SIZE......................

AGED 15-16 years!!! :):p:D

I have nothing to say to this big show off ....... :snooty:

:wavey: ;) xxx

:kissass2::Na_Na_Na_Na:

:whistle:
They never warned us about the great knicker debate, did they? I can't see how cheesewires can ever be comfy! Personally, I'm looking forward to a ritual bra burning in the future. I've been burdened with 36Fs for too long - but I've noticed that my cup runneth a little less over already now I've lost nearly 2 stone (and for knicker enthusiasts, those are less tight now too!). I'm looking forward to being able to wear a buttoned up top again - without the embarrassing risk of exposure!
Enjoy your new found knickerdom - I can't even imagine how small age 15 drawers are!!!!!!

Back