Funny taste in my mouth?

Kayleigh1986

Started xenical a week ago today and this morning i woke up with a really strange taste in my mouth...its bareable but really not nice at all, cant really describe it.....

just wondered if anyone else has had this

Not had this, or I have and I've not noticed and no ones told me! Maybe a change in diet has lead to this, I really don't know. I hope it's not a tooth filling or anything that might need some work, I hate the dentist! Keep an eye on it, you might need to check with a doctor. I did have a slight metal taste in my mouth at the start of my pregnancy!

Not had this, or I have and I've not noticed and no ones told me! Maybe a change in diet has lead to this, I really don't know. I hope it's not a tooth filling or anything that might need some work, I hate the dentist! Keep an eye on it, you might need to check with a doctor. I did have a slight metal taste in my mouth at the start of my pregnancy!

Im definately not pregnant lol, if i am, it would be an immaculate conception lol

Ive noticed a change in my "breath" not horrible smelling or anything, but its a different taste to "normal" might just be a side effect of tablets x

I was just gonna say the same about teeth problems or sometimes if your tummy is unsettled your breath changes....

Back