funny things that happen in class

And one day I too will be at target and bring chocolate to class to annoy everyone else.....I'm only jealous cos I've so far to go.

LOL.. love it..!! Sunderland is funny..! bit scary too though.. :S
reckon your tattoo place is good? im always after someone who knows what they're talking about..

x x

i always eat my hifi bars in class. i cant understand people who bring their kids and give their kids hifi bars. i do like them but if i was a skinny kid who didnt need to loose any weight i wouldnt want to eat them id rather have a choc bar or bag of crisps and theyre very expensive just to had around. i always get angry at my OH if he steals my hifi bars lol, its the only special 'diet food' i have

our consultant told us about a lady who poured normal cooking oil into a fry light bottle and thought that because it came out in a fine spray, the oil would then be free!! :sigh:

how do these people get by day to day?! that leaves me speechless! (and that doesn't often happen!)
x

i always eat my hifi bars in class. i cant understand people who bring their kids and give their kids hifi bars. i do like them but if i was a skinny kid who didnt need to loose any weight i wouldnt want to eat them id rather have a choc bar or bag of crisps and theyre very expensive just to had around. i always get angry at my OH if he steals my hifi bars lol, its the only special 'diet food' i have

That infuriates me too, my oh last night ate chocolate, crisps, jelly sweets and then proceeded to try and take one of my mullerlights after all that!!!!

LOL.. love it..!! Sunderland is funny..! bit scary too though.. :S
reckon your tattoo place is good? im always after someone who knows what they're talking about..

x x

we are probably the cleanest in the area which i think is very important. it depends what you want. if i dont think were the best people ill say and send you to the best person for the job :D

That infuriates me too, my oh last night ate chocolate, crisps, jelly sweets and then proceeded to try and take one of my mullerlights after all that!!!!

hahaha theyre greedy sods men :p

sorry but i gotta admit my daughter is 7 and she loves hi fi bars she only comes with me in school hols as i go to a day time class and she will always ask if she can take some money from her moneybox and buy herself some hi fi bars. i dont see a problem with it no she doesnt need to lose weight but that doesnt mean she cant eat healthy stuff lol shes not a big chocolate fan and because they arent available in shops she sees them as a special treat. she eats one in class then saves the other two for in the week but she knows she cant eat mine through the week as they are my only chocolatey thing.

i love hi fi bars.. but they are a wee bit expensive.. like 1.25 for 3.. whereas alpen light bars are 1 quid something for 6..

x x

well i suppose if they like them thats fair enough but the kids that are at my group are really young (i dont know how old kids are by looking at them as i dont ahve any kids in my family and have nothing to do with them workwise etc) but i just think if i had kids and these are definitly pre-school age i would say i wouldnt be giving them hifi bars if they werent bothered by them as i even give them a miss some weeks because i think theyre expensive. our consultant give sweets out to all the kids that are there!

i love hi fi bars.. but they are a wee bit expensive.. like 1.25 for 3.. whereas alpen light bars are 1 quid something for 6..

x x

£2 for 6 in morrisons I paid today fo alpen lights! A diff way of looking at it is a box of Alpen lights are only 3 healthy extras for £2, whereas hi-fis are £1.25 for 3 heathly extras! x

i got mine for like.. 1.20ish.. in asda.. i dont know if it was a special offer or anything.. but i got a few cos they were cheap.. and they taste YUM

x x

I hate those people who sit there and go on and on about how they haven't stuck to plan - its the same people every week. I just want to slap them and say what the heck do you come here for then? Grrrr.
I know what you mean by that, I do the weight in, and some people have been going for 6 weeks or more and are the same weight as when they started :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I gained half a pound at my last weigh in (week 2). I was bemoaning the fact that I had gained despite having to walk home Friday, Monday & Tuesday (this was Thursday) and a woman in class said: "Oh that'll be why - you'll have gained muscle, and muscle weighs heavier than fat" - ARRGGGHHH not having done a 40 minute walk three times in just one week it wont!

One of the ladies in my class wasn't losing weight and it turned out she thought breakfast cereal was a free food. Can't these people read??!

Another lady had only lost about 6 pounds in 3 months, her excuse was she goes out a lot. What's the point of going if you're not even going to try to stick to it? She doesn't go any more, maybe I'll see her again after Christmas.

Arrghh, it really frustrates me sometimes.... when I went to a class a few years ago everyone seemed so dippy.

I get really annoyed when people don't read their books and then come in the next week and say "what is bread not free then....."?

Arrgghh!! xxx

Sorry I know that is not funny - but just had to share it with you! x

oh it is funny - it's funny because it's true!!!

i do feel like shouting "read your F*****G book!!!" ...when people ask the most idiotic questions!

i think that's the reason i don't stay to class - because they're all IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! lol

thats why I didnt stay - people used to ask stoopid questions that they could have easily found the answer to by looking in the book! xxx

At my old group there were several ladies who were at target and had been for over 10 years! They used to still go to class and treat it as a social event, used to bore me to tears as they really didnt have anything to contribute. Love the other ladies though that regularly brought SW food to class for a taster.

Our class ends up with the whole time taken up with ridiculous questions and non-problems, it's not exactly helpful or motivating for the rest of us.
Last week we spent 15 minutes trying to come up with ideas for a woman who insisted she just had to eat biscuits. Her syns weren't enough she needed more biscuits than that and she was already having 2 hifi bars a day for HE's. In the end I just wanted to shout at her "Do you want to lose weight or what? They're biscuits not crack!"
Obviously we all struggle or we wouldn't be there but FGS you either want to do it or you don't. :argh:
Rant over - apologies :flowers:

Back