funny things that happen in class

LittleBottle - what a fantastic first post!

Really made me laugh...this whole thread is just so funny (because it's true!)

Has anyone seen the Peter Kay routine about Slimming World? If not - search it out - it's on youtube...

They're biscuits not crack!"
Obviously we all struggle or we wouldn't be there but FGS you either want to do it or you don't. :argh:
Rant over - apologies :flowers:

PMSL!

I gained half a pound at my last weigh in (week 2). I was bemoaning the fact that I had gained despite having to walk home Friday, Monday & Tuesday (this was Thursday) and a woman in class said: "Oh that'll be why - you'll have gained muscle, and muscle weighs heavier than fat" - ARRGGGHHH not having done a 40 minute walk three times in just one week it wont!

you body builder you!!! lol

... i HATE it when people use that as an excuse. oh i walked to dog twice as much as i usually do - well it must be muscle!!! lol

At my old group there were several ladies who were at target and had been for over 10 years! They used to still go to class and treat it as a social event, used to bore me to tears as they really didnt have anything to contribute.

i wish these weirdos would just bugger off down the pub! there are better places to hang out than fat club!

I'm so glad you lot feel the same - I thought I was just really mardy as I found it so frustrating!! x

There is a woman in my class who moans every week that she is not losing weight she says that she follow the plan correctly and can't understand why. Last week she was going through her food diary for the day with the leader and ate 4 Hi - fi bars while doing so but never listed them when questioned she said she thought they were free!!!

What annoys me the most is when i have stuck religiously to the plan and sts or gained or lost a miserable amout when all the people in front of me have had good weight losses and they have ate all the rubbish going like crisps, chocolate takeaways etc. grrrrrr boils my blood

Thanks hopeful - forgot to say "Hi I'm a newbie to this board, loving your work people!". I think all the recipes and support you guys give each other is fab btw, it's better than going to class.
Loving the Peter Kay sketch (funny cos it's true) "I broke a nail so I had a fry up".
Here's hoping for the "14 stone in a day!" :)

I laughed so loud at your comment little bottle that i nearly got busted for being on here ....I now have a sign above my desk that says THEY'RE BiSCUITS NOT CRACK! only one of my colleagues knows what its about

Aah! Thank goodness i'm not the only one sitting there cringeing during class. It's paaiinful.

I only stay because I feel like i've paid the £4.25 and I want to squeeze every pennies-worth out of my membership :p

These boards are more informative than any group could ever be!!!

Aah! Thank goodness i'm not the only one sitting there cringeing during class. It's paaiinful.

I only stay because I feel like i've paid the £4.25 and I want to squeeze every pennies-worth out of my membership :p

These boards are more informative than any group could ever be!!!
£4.25??? :confused:

I think it is £4.50 a week and then you can buy 12 weeks for the price of 10, or 6 for the price of 5........ there again, I've not been for a while.

Also, I think SW may do student discount? x

yea i usd to pay 4.25 when i was a student too

I'm a student! Calm down calm down! lol. :) Been thinking of buying a countdown though... save some pennies.

Anyone else bought a countdown?

love some of these posts ladies x

Back