Funny Turn

fifi70

Silver Member
Out shopping today with the oh, I suddenly came over all faint, sweating and generally felt like the proverbial. Had to abandon the retail therapy and go home. My oh wasn't too happy about this and made me something to eat, it was protein rich so it won't knock me out of ketosis, but after eating it I felt as good as new. Because I've not got as much weight to lose as I did last year the diet might be a bit too severe for me. So I'm thinking of staying on LT, but have a meal just like it describes on day 1 of re-feed, this way I will still lose the weight I need to but it may stop me having another funny turn. Just thought I'd share. xx

Hi, sorry to hear you have been ill today, but glad you are better now.
To be honest, I said last week that I do this, not every day, but usually around twice a week I will have a chicken or fish with veggies or salad for supper, just breaks the monotony really and I use it as my little treat. I am still losing each week. Good luck.

I think your body tells you what you need, for me its protein and I find it really hard to keep away from the ham in the fridge. Tonight my husband made swedish meatballs with pasta & sauce for tea, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

I think your doing the right thing hun! You have lost so much and have very little left to lose. You will still lose. You are doing great and there is no point in being poorly and having to miss retail therapy!!!!!

I know!! having to miss out on buying something, it's never happened before, me going home empty handed :eek:

But at the end of the day, I felt shocking and for my other half to be so stern with me, I must have looked shocking.

Really I think the pharmacist should have put me on the maintenance programme and lost weight that way. But we live and learn, don't we xx

Back