Funny Turn

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Out shopping today with the oh, I suddenly came over all faint, sweating and generally felt like the proverbial. Had to abandon the retail therapy and go home. My oh wasn't too happy about this and made me something to eat, it was protein rich so it won't knock me out of ketosis, but after eating it I felt as good as new. Because I've not got as much weight to lose as I did last year the diet might be a bit too severe for me. So I'm thinking of staying on LT, but have a meal just like it describes on day 1 of re-feed, this way I will still lose the weight I need to but it may stop me having another funny turn. Just thought I'd share. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 04624181

04624181 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hope you are ok. Sounds like a good plan x

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks hun x

5. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Very good plan, you have to what is right for you and your health it the most important.

Jo x

6. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi, sorry to hear you have been ill today, but glad you are better now.
    To be honest, I said last week that I do this, not every day, but usually around twice a week I will have a chicken or fish with veggies or salad for supper, just breaks the monotony really and I use it as my little treat. I am still losing each week. Good luck.

7. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks ladies, if it means me having to eat then I will, I really don't want to make myself poorly. As long as I follow day 1 re-feed to the letter then I'm sure I'll be fine. x Just hope I still lose this week:thankyou:

8. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think your body tells you what you need, for me its protein and I find it really hard to keep away from the ham in the fridge. Tonight my husband made swedish meatballs with pasta & sauce for tea, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

9. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think your doing the right thing hun! You have lost so much and have very little left to lose. You will still lose. You are doing great and there is no point in being poorly and having to miss retail therapy!!!!!

10. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know!! having to miss out on buying something, it's never happened before, me going home empty handed :eek:

But at the end of the day, I felt shocking and for my other half to be so stern with me, I must have looked shocking.

Really I think the pharmacist should have put me on the maintenance programme and lost weight that way. But we live and learn, don't we xx

11. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup that sounds like a good idea

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.