Funny Weird, not Funny ha ha ha

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
I just realised that Monday will be my 7th weigh in, Before I started CD I had tried every other Diet in the books, None of them lasted this long (by week 4 im normally messing around) and none of them I lost this much either, if I am totally honest I never thought I could stick to CD, it seemed so drastic!
I actually thought I'd loose a stone or so and then go back to SW, but I have found it so much easier than I ever imagined, of course there are days I have struggled but to be honest they have been very few and far between, its the best Diet I have ever tried and can honestly see no end in sight for me to come off it, well other than at goal which is coming at record speed :)
thought I'd share my positive thought of the morning with you all
xx

Last edited:
Well done hon you have done so well, it was my 7th this morning and i can honestly say i love love love love it and the well being feelings that go with it.

Keep at it hon and thanks for the inspirational post xxx

Muchas Lovas Jimmyshoo x

I agree, the best diet ever as I have tried for years to get the weight off but it always seemed such a long journey and a never ending one that would never happen, so I always gave up after a few months and a couple of stone later. The difference with cd is that after 25 weeks I can see the finishing line which I would have needed binoculars for on any other diet.

Well done on your achievement hun, you are doing so well and will be at your goal before you know it xx.

Thank you Zoe and Jimmy :)
I love the Cambridge Diet
you are all doing so well too xx

Love this thread! Tomorrow will be my 11th weigh-in, and will be starting my 12th week of cd on Tues,blimey that's coming up for 3 months. Bet my local spar shop has noticed a difference in this quarters profits x

Love this thread! Tomorrow will be my 11th weigh-in, and will be starting my 12th week of cd on Tues,blimey that's coming up for 3 months. Bet my local spar shop has noticed a difference in this quarters profits x

LMAO!!!!!! i said that bout my corner shop :D i was in there nearly almost every day buying a bar of galaxy..no wonder i got so foookin fat!

lol bet the bakery is missing me and the chippy and the indian oh and the pizza place lol no wonder I have the money to be a shopaholic now lol xx

Back