Furious

tenbars

Nothing to do with SW but I am livid - ordered a Wii fit last week from what I thought was Zavvi - turns out it was some lowlife who set up a clone site and has sold over 2000 non existent Wii fits to chumps like me - £70 a pop so he is £140,000 better off and I am trying to explain to my kids why the Wii fit I said I had bought them wont be coming. Feel like such an idiot for falling for it but site used Zavvi name and colours and I never thought twice.
Sorry it is off topic but I just had to get it off my chest:mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is shocking !! but so easy to fall for don't beat yourself up.

Apparantly not - going to police tomorrow to report it and will contact credit card company to see where we stand with fraud claim. x

i would be fuming too! that really sucks, hope you get somewhere with the police

How awful! I think you might be covered if you paid with CC - give them a ring to check. You need to ring them ASAP as some dodgy git has your card details - they'll just send you another card & close the old one.

The ****s - its just rife out there with people out to scam others. But dont beat yourself up - you're not the only one who feel for it as the numbers show! Just out of interest how'd you know it was a fake site? Oh and yeah I bet you'll be covered by CC company x

I went online to check the progress and there was an announcement from Zavvi saying that the site had been closed down and was no relation to them - I then investigated google and got all the information. If anyone hears of stock availability on Wii Fit can they let me know x x

omg thats terrible. sum ppl r sick. hope he gets caught.

You should deffo be able to do a fraud claim on your credit card!! Good luck honey, that is so crap, I hope he goes to prison!

x

Back