Fuzzy Brain Hi

cheeselover

Have been doing Slim & Save which I totally love for 3 weeks now 100% and I have lost 16 lbs which I'm so thrilled about as I messed about on Slimming World for 6 months and lost & put on etc , end result was 3.5 lb loss, which is rubbish and as I have lots to lose I needed to get on with it !!

My question is , has anyone found that they are feeling less than with it ??
Yesterday morning I did a really stupid thing and left the house without anything to eat or drink , it was about 10.45 and I had had a pack & bar before bed the night before, I was in a rush and not hungry and as I was planning to meet a friend for a coffe thought I would take my bar and have it with her , BIG MISTAKE !!

I nearly killed myself & my son by totally mis judging the speed of a car that was indicating to pull in but actually wasn't going to , I pulled out and luckily my son shouted at me and I reversed fast , the thing is, it's not like me at all , I am a really careful driver normally and wouldn't ever take for granted that someone indicating was actually going to pull in & I would normally see they weren't slowing down to take the turn and not pull out until I was 100% sure it was safe!

I'm putting it down to my brain being starved of calories & dehydration , my own fault as I should have drunk plenty by that time & had a pack , I don't normally feel like it but wondered if anyone else had experienced this ?

I was also considering starting having a protein meal at night as I'm worried about my hair ( I did Lighter life for 5 months a few years ago and my hair was rubbish e for about a year afterwards ) I'm getting married in June and need to have lovely hair so do you think including a protein meal that it might be prevented from getting bad again ?

All thoughts most welcome

16 lbs down
44 to go !

If u take a multi vit with selenium your hair will be fine. Mine fell out quite badly after lipotrim but has started growing back now. I think two packs and a protein meal isn't recommended because there isn't enough nutrients. You need three packs and a meal to get your right amounts.

I don't know why I thought u were only going to have two packs I must have it read it somewhere else. Looks like your theory of a mushy brain is right lol

leahcnnr said:
I don't know why I thought u were only going to have two packs I must have it read it somewhere else. Looks like your theory of a mushy brain is right lol

Thanks for tip , will get some selenium x

Back