Fuzzyduck...3lbs this week. Half way there!!! :)

I want to lose around 5 stone to get down to just under 8 and a half. But i'll reassess as it gets closer and stop where I feel comfortable. I'm only 5'2" so my current weight of 13st 4lbs is way too much, even if I do apparently have a large frame.

Hi Niki

Just saying hello, and will be watching how you do - I'm 4ft 11, and started at 13st 4, so we're virtually the same! I'm on week 3. I lost 8 on week 1, and 5 on week 2. I get weighed again on Wednesday, so will let you know how I get on.

Look forward to seeing how you get on too.

Nixx (also nicki!)

Hey Niki that was right about the box goes blue click in it and then edit !

Still doesn't work, if I try to click in the box, it just takes me into the thread.:sigh:

It doesn't matter that much, I just would have wanted to update it after my weigh in this morning.

Hi Niki

Just saying hello, and will be watching how you do - I'm 4ft 11, and started at 13st 4, so we're virtually the same! I'm on week 3. I lost 8 on week 1, and 5 on week 2. I get weighed again on Wednesday, so will let you know how I get on.

Look forward to seeing how you get on too.

Nixx (also nicki!)

Hi Niki, what coincidences hey! I get weight this morning. I really hope I do as well as you did in your first week but I doubt it as I don't feel any different. According to my scales I might have lost 7lbs but I don't know what the difference is between mine and the chemists.

Keep me updated on how you get on on Wednesday. We could be Lipotrim buddies:D.

Niki

Snap!

My scales said 7, but I couldn't feel it, and I lost 8, so don't worry. If you've stuck to it, you can't not lose. Yes lets be buddies - we need all the support we can get! I don't know about you, but I'm surrounded by people saying stuff like "oooh that can't be good for you" and "why don't you just calorie count?" and "oooh you'll put it all back on" and "oooh that's not safe" - gee thanks everyone! I'm finally doing something drastic and you're all whining!

Good luck today, I'll look out for how you get on.

Nicki

I know what you mean about other people. I've had all the comments too, but then they all know how pig headed I am and it all makes me more determined to prove them wrong.:p

:D Lmao me too, me too, pig headed. I've told them all to zip it and just wait til I'm thin THEN they can moan!

Wooohoooo, 1st weigh in and 8 pounds down :D:D:D:D.

Wedding booked for 14th July at 10.40am.

Today couldn't get any better!

Niki

Yes please Sonya, could you change it to "1st weigh in...8lbs lost...Woohoo!"

Cheers

welldone-1.jpg
You have done great ....see you later.

eeugh, there's no way on this planet that could be called a flapjack. I'm sueing for false advertising:sign0137:

(we need a vomit smiley:D)

eeugh, there's no way on this planet that could be called a flapjack. I'm sueing for false advertising:sign0137:

(we need a vomit smiley:D)

You will find plenty of smilies here...

http://www.minimins.com/smilies/

vomit-sz.gif

The flapjacks are an acquired taste for sure.

I nearly died when I first tasted one of them:eek:

But over time I came to like them as I needed something to chew and they actually are not that bad when you do get use to them.

They are very filling I found.

The whole idea is that you are not tempted to eat more than one of them at a time and that they don't trigger food cravings.

Love Mini xxx

Firstly well done on changing your title......!
Yes well the less said about the flapjacks the better, its like chewing on a cardboard box, no I think the cardboard would taste better...lol.

:party0023: Congrats, Niki, on the weight loss and the wedding date. You REALLY have an incentive now!

Just got on the scales and my bodyfat has now dropped to under 50%. :party0011:

Still can't notice on the outside but maybe i'm looking too hard for changes. At least the scales are showing change, and in the right direction for once in my life:D

The wonderful world of flapjacks lol

Well done on ur first weeks weight loss niki and on booking ur wedding ! wow !

I had similar experince with work collegues saying oh you shouldnt do things like that , so i kept it quiet and only told a few friends what i was doing , 2.5 stone later i get ooohhh what have you done to lose wieght you look really good and how much have you lost !!!

It does my head in , as i dont see the difference , gone down 2 dress sizes but i still feel an 18 !!!

Since a friend of mine in work started lipotrim thou , more and more people are asking about it and giving thier opinions , drives me barmy , i just want to get on with losing what i need and maintaining the weight .

You have so much to look forward too hun !!! hehehehe

The best thing thou is this diet works and it works quickly ! hope your wedding dress can be taken in easily ???

Back