Fuzzyduck...3lbs this week. Half way there!!! :)

I am seriously thinking about it as Lucky usually has to work sundays now so will not be able to make it......! Then as the chemist is on her way back from town she pops in after work. So she could pick up packs but then I would miss out on getting weighed.

Got weighed this morning and lost another 5lbs...woohoo.

WI from now on will be on a Monday as that's the day my CDC comes.

Well done fuzzy! Good luck with the change over to CD, just think of all those different flavours etc to choose from!

Congrats Niki, and good luck with the CD.

Just got weighed this morning and i've lost 4lbs this week, so that's 17lbs in 3 weeks.

I woke up feeling rough today so this has cheered me up loads :D.

Congratulations! Is that on the CD, Niki?

weighed in this morning and lost another 4lbs this week. Takes me to a total of 1 and a half stone in 4 weeks :D.

Not bad as i've been having a bar a day and much more water flavouring and mix a mousse per day than I should.

1 more pound to go and i've hit my first goal.

Congratulations! And OMG it's nearly your wedding!

I've lost 2lbs this week which is great as it's TOTM and I had some chicken and green salad for my birthday dinner yesterday. I reached my first goal on Friday too. I am now officially overweight instead of obese...woohoo. only 5lbs to go to get to my second goal and I originally gave myself till 14th July to do it. Should get there much sooner now (hopefully in the next couple of weeks).

Oops, just realised I forgot to update this week. I lost 3lbs and am now 2lbs from my next target. Might even have reached it since Monday. I'll get weighed in the morning and see.

4lbs this week, and it was AAM week too. I think i'm gonna move up to 790 this week. The only problem with AAM week is that you get used to the food and don't want to give it up again. In a way, I wish I had got signed off and not had to do it.

3lbs off this week (TOTM):D

I'm now half way to goal, 33lbs down, 33lbs to go.:party0019:

Back