Fybogel

Blondiejules

Hello everyone,
Happy New year, ive ordered my Exante. It should arrive Wednesday. This will be my first time using Exante. I'm looking forward to losing my weight!! but scared and excited! I hope 2012 will be a good year for me and weight loss.

My question is will I be able to use Fybogel. When I was on SF, I would sometimes need some help in that department. So I'm thinking the sooner I get something in I can use, the better. Just in case :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I only have orange in the house. Can I ask why not orange fybogel?

Hi Jules, sorry to but in but im pretty sure its becuse the orange one has citric acid in it which can effect Ketosis.

Determinator - Is this correct?

xxx

Ok. Thanks :) can anyone recommed something else to take? Thought I read something on here about something in tablet form? !

I've decided, because I know this works for me, I'll buy the plain :) thanks guys for all your help.

I bought fibreclear - add a teaspoon to all shakes and soups. It worked fine for me. It is sold at chemists doing lipo trim and it available from Amazon. It's about £5 a pot. And it has no taste, there are lots of other fibre products available that do the same thing.

GSQ

I have tried most laxatives whilst on TFR as its always been a problem for me . I find taking movicol every day is great , its gentle , very effective and wont leave your bowel lazy after you stop taking it as its an osmotic ( which means it draws water into the bowel rather than effect the way the bowel works ) , dulco pico perles ( tesco sell them ) are also fab if you get to the uncomfortable stage as it works quickly but doesnt cause cramps .
a lot of people take physillium husks ( powdered form is better added to shakes but tablets work ) from health food shops but I find these dont work for me
You can also take senna or dulcolax but i find they both give me horrendous cramps so I dont use them .
Hope this helps

Back