G cup bikini

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
Hi guys, was wondering on suggestions for my holiday.

I am looking for a 40G -GG bikinis, with size 20 bottoms available.

I am really struggling, Debenhams is out of stock on pretty much everything and then when I find a top there are no pants, this is the same in store and online. Previously I have shopped in La Senza but that has gone :(

I bought 4 off Very and they are all going back, as they are not measured in cup size, just size 20 sets and that does not work for the bustier girl! Ideally, I would rather buy in store so I can try things on but I will buy on line if I have to. I also dont want to spend £50+ on a bloody bikini!

Im pretty sure that the answer is that society does not want to see ladies my size in so little clothes but I am in a hired villa with family who love me despite my want to tan my fat tummy. :(

Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Laura

no then? :(

Have you tried figleaves.co.uk. Think they have a swimsuit section for the bigger boobed lady! I've only ever bought bras from them. I'm 38 g

Ohhh thanks Ill have a look, but I am really worried at buying things online - especially bras as I have found in shops some fit really funny, think I must have odd shaped boobs! atm on only have ones that fit comfortably from Gorgeous in Debenhams

There isnt one near me :( I had a look online but £45 just for the bikini top seems very expensive to me :(

There is only one with a 40 back size anyway... :( £69 for a whole bikini! :eek:

Try Next, they go up to a g cup and they're a good fit.
And as a previous poster mentioned, Figleaves. They have a sale on at the minute so you'll probably get a good bargain.

Try bra stop, dot com, you'll hopefully get one at a fantastic price.

Last edited:
Oh no as if you la senza has gone! Im in Norwich and ours is still open and selling loads of bras and bikinis cheap! Got bikini top £5 and bottoms £3!
Maybe try new look, i think Kelly brook designs swimwear for there and they go beyond the d cup sizes! x

Back