• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

G.I starts today!!

Hello and welcome!

I'm not technically doing GI, but I sort of am: I eat loads of protein and avoid simple carbs. I'm nearly at target, so I know this approach works! How much weight would you like to lose?

About the weigh-in, I think you just pick a day each week, get on your bathroom scales and put your new weight on the website. That's what I've been doing anyway.

Good luck! xx

Hello Emlivisla

Congratulations on starting the GI diet :)

What we normally do is have a daily food diary, which really helps to focus us. We do our weigh on a day of our choosing. Mine is Wednesday because that is the day I began living the GI way.

We all support one another and its a supportive, funny and friendly crowd - well, we like to think so! :D

Good luck with the weight loss.

Hi emlivisla :) Welcome to the GI section. We'll be more than happy to help you out.

My weigh in day is Tuesday as that's the day I first started dieting on. I also write my daily foods on my diary, it really helps me to keep track of what I'm eating :)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you are getting on well on your GL journey. It really is a fantastic way to lose weight and to live your life. It is the easiest plan I have ever followed.
Keep us posted on your progress.