Gabby's Diary!!xx

Hey

date number 2 eh - can't wait for the update he he - Go Girl !!

is king prawn chow mein really 5.5 points for the whole bluming thing - as in the whole carton??? xxx

Hey chic glad it went well, should be interesting to see what he,s like next week.

Yeah I believe that is the points for the whole thing :)

Glad it went well hun. Looking forward to a new update next week!

oh my god im never gonna have chinese again - today is my second weigh in and im 4lbs up!!!!!!!! chow mein and 2 spring rolls - i did eat the lot but jesus - what must they put in there!! and i had the worst carb face ever all bloated before i went to bed

so great im back to 11.4!!! i know if it came back on that quick i can lose it that quick again!!! i almost wanna cancel my date and my friday work night out cos im scared im never gonna lose anything if i keep going out!!!

im gonna try be so good with my food and just hav couple drinks - and im not havin chinese again for a long while!!!! i expected 2lb gain but not 4lb lol oops!!! back to the drawing board and think im gonna drag myself to a class at the gym later

hope everyone else has a better day than me!!! xxx

OK fresh start - Week 3 begins!!!

Day 1
Brekkie - golden syrup oatso -3.5
Snack -apple -0.5
Lunch - heniz chicken soup -3.5
snack - 2 ryvita & philly - 1.5
dinner - egg whites, baked beans & 2 quorn sausage & ketchup - 5
Total - 15

and body combat at the gym - 3 activity points i think

Aw gabs its not even funny is it when we get a big gain like that! i reckon its water as chinese has a lot of salt in it & you will be back down by next week easy!

I ate like a mad woman at the meet then had carvery sunday plus big bag of minstrels at the concert then chip shop last night & i wonder why the scales are showing another gain!!

Luckily havnt got anything planned for going out for a while so should have no excuses..but you young lady are entertaining potential men so dont go cancelling plans or dates , just enjoy them! xx

isnt body combat high intensity? surely it will be more than 3 AP? x

Hi Gabs

You'll always be up the day after a chowmein - so much water and salt in it ... but it'll only be that day, bet you were down the next day :)

You can still have Chinese ... just not the day before WI :D

Glad you're still here :)

Twigs
xxx

Hi Gabs

You'll always be up the day after a chowmein - so much water and salt in it ... but it'll only be that day, bet you were down the next day :)

You can still have Chinese ... just not the day before WI :D

Glad you're still here :)

Twigs
xxx

twigs as usual you are totally right - im changing my weigh in day to wednesdays and starting my week 3 today- cos i got on scale this mornin and it was 11.2lbs so i have only gained 2lbs not 4lb - the rest must have been water!!!!

so lets use that hiccup as a lesson hahaha - no more chinese day before weigh in!!!

Rach - yes its about 30mins high intensity and 15mins medium and 15mins low i would guess - but either way i didnt end up going!!!

I am however going to a new class tonight called zumba - which is all different types of dance apparently - anyway me and my flat mate are both going to give each other moral support!!!

Today week 3 really begins!!!! and im gonna be a good girl i promise :p

Brekkie - golden syrup oatso - 3.5
snack - apple - 0.5
lunch -heniz tomato soup & 2 ryvita with philly - 5
snack - skips - 1???
dinner - haddock& green beans &Tartar -3
Total - 13
im sure there will be some sort of addition or quick snack but this is the plan!!!

have a great day ladies!!!xxxxxxxxx

Morning diva..:)
Glad the gain wasnt as bad as you first thought..skips from a multipack are 1½ points..
have a lovely day x

Morning diva..:)
Glad the gain wasnt as bad as you first thought..skips from a multipack are 1½ points..
have a lovely day x

thanks fuzzzy - i will be sure to count them all!!! hoep u are ok sweetie and havin a nice day xx

Hope today is treating you well gabs,your dance class thingy will be a right laugh i bet!

Only 13 points...you had better be adding some to that young lady!
&
You should save the chinese for treat after weigh in;)!

Ha ha listen to me bossing you around...just tell me to get lost!:D x

Hope today is treating you well gabs,your dance class thingy will be a right laugh i bet!

Only 13 points...you had better be adding some to that young lady!
&
You should save the chinese for treat after weigh in;)!

Ha ha listen to me bossing you around...just tell me to get lost!:D x

nah i need it babe lol - could do with a bit of bossin about - my flat mate is takin control - she just mailed me sayin right - gym kit on soon as ur home then iv booked us sunbeds and our class is at 7.30pm -so im bein right told what to do!!! apparently we are goin pilates tomorrow as well - shes booked us in for that too!!!!! ill be huffing and puffing at the back tonight - im so unfit - its been 5 months since i stepped foot in the gym im dreadin it!!!!! but hey if im gonna get me a husband i best get my ass in to gear!!! xxxxx
p.s yer iv had 13 points already today so sure ill have another snack when im back from the orrible gym - bit of ish or summit

anyway hav great evenin doll xxxx

oh my god i did it - I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!! i did an hour class called zumba - which is like street dance, salsa, belly dance - all mixed together - it was so much jokes me and my flat mate were in hysterics!!! it was like some sort of hip hop video - we were bumping and grindin it was hilarious!!! to beyonce, shakira, flo-rida - i was giggling whole way through and felt so great after - its our new wednesday thing for sure!!!!

we are also going spinning tonight - im in the zone!!!!! so excited to be back exercising and cant wait for my fitness levels to get back up - i was exhautsed after and had a bit of a cough - really need to pack in the fags!!!

OK day 2 week 3!

Brekkie - golden syrup oatso -3.5
snack -apple -0.5
lunch - chicken heinz soup-3.5
snack - 3x ryvita & philly - 2 & strawberries -0.5
dinner - 1x egg & 2x egg white ommlette with ham & mushrooms - 3
Total - 13

i had 15 yesterday and i was fine - so i may have an extra couple today to make 15 again and see how i feel - i dont see the point in eating more points if i can exercise sufficiently and im not hungry? so i will see how i go

have a great day ladies xxxxx

Hey that class sounds brill, bet it was a right giggle lol goodluck for week 3 chic x

mornin girlies!!!!

apart from about 10 vodkas on friday night and pizza saturday i was a really good girl all weekend!!! no sweets or choc or munching all day long on a hangover!

ok so the weekend was success - i had another date with tom and he is so pretty but as i suspected - so stupid lol he really is a little bit dim. so thats that -i look forward to my date this friday with tel - we have been talking lots on the phone and get on so well and have really good conversations so i hope i fancy him -its hard to tell from just a couple of pics isnt it!! anyway fingers crossed

so i managed 2 nights at the gym last week and im planning on going tues and thurs this week - i have dinner with my sister tonight and football weds and my date friday - so tues and thurs i have to be good!!!

hope u all had a fab weekend - im so glad i was relatively good for me on a weekend!! lets hope scales are down again on wednesday!! xx

Back