Gabby's Diary!!xx

Glad to see you have resurfaced gabs,was a bit worried like the others that you had done a runner on us!;)

Interesting on the date front..you fancy tom like mad(after all he is a looker,or so you have said) but you are still keeping those options open with tel. Good girl i say,those pretty boys never worked out for me,either too thick or complete players!

Keep up the good work with the exercise etc I havnt a clue how ive done this week not been too good but not too bad either.
xx

charl im done with tom he is so divvy and pretty stupid - he is very good lookin but i cannot go out with someone who cant hold a converstaion - it would get a bit much after a few more dates so thought i may as well call it a day now

thing with tel is we chat for hours - he interests me so im prayin like mad that i fancy him!!! i also went out with the girls on friday night and ended up havin a bit of a snog at the bar with a guy called harry - he told me he was 25 but i reckon it was more like 21 haha

ah well lets see how fridays fishing goes!!!

im liking the gym again - well as much as you can and iv every intention of goin tomorrow! and im gonna be really good from now until weigh in - cant be doin with another gain - i sure as hell wont be havin a chinese between now and then thats a promise lolxxxxx

lol I thought you said you were out snogging the girls :D

Yeah ditch the bimbo :D ... when are you meeting Tel?

xx

Hi Gabby, just caught up with the 9 pages of your diary and your Plenty of fish episodes

Amazing week one weight loss - see what you can do when you put your mind to it.

The whole cyber dating sounds like a blast! Enjoy your date with Tel. x

lol I thought you said you were out snogging the girls :D

Yeah ditch the bimbo :D ... when are you meeting Tel?

xx

he is ditched lol

i am meeting tel on friday on upper st - with my flat mate and he is bringing his flat mate - as those 2 have been talking on plenty if fish as well hahaha

im really excited about this one!! although all this dating is kind of fun!!

xxxx

Hi Gabby, just caught up with the 9 pages of your diary and your Plenty of fish episodes

Amazing week one weight loss - see what you can do when you put your mind to it.

The whole cyber dating sounds like a blast! Enjoy your date with Tel. x

aww thanks rosie - glad to see ur still here too - i have been rubbish with everyones diaries this time round as im actually employed now so its hard to find the time to keep up!!

i know the 1st week was amazing - 2nd week was awful - im WI tomorrow and iv beene 70% good and 30% bad so we will see!! - im pretty sure im no bigger anyway!

im pretty excited bout this date - i have a good feelin - this one has a brain hahaha

xxxxx

ooh good luck with this brainy one! :D xxx

Good luck for tomoz weigh in hun..not sure i will have lost much if anything!
xx

Morning gabs..
I hope your WI is a good one for you.

Good luck with date no 2...glad you ditched the pretty boy,brains aside you couldnt go out with a guy who spends more time in front of the mirror than a gal :flirt2: LOL...
Take care xxx

Morning gabs..
I hope your WI is a good one for you.

Good luck with date no 2...glad you ditched the pretty boy,brains aside you couldnt go out with a guy who spends more time in front of the mirror than a gal :flirt2: LOL...
Take care xxx

thanks fuzz!! lets hope brains over rule beauty this time!!! plus at least we will have a bit of a giggle if we r on the same wave length!! i had more intellectual conversations with my charlie than i did with that tom hahaha

hope all is good with u i will be catching up on diaries later xxxxx

thanks for all ur messages girlies well WI day 3 is here and its a good one!! i lost 3lbs which is a miracle cos i had pizza on saturday!! and a flake yesterday!! those gym sessions must have helped

so Week 4 Day 1 - weighing in at 10 stone 13lbs!!! under 11 at last- i never wanna go back over as long as i live - and i will be dropping my points to 19 as well yipppeeeeeee

i have football tonight - arsenal v liverpool in the carling cup so i will be doing my very best not to drink eat or smoke!!! fingers crossed!!! im going home for dinner so i dont eat at half time - and im going home after the game and not to the pub!! lets hope i can stay strong and not get led astray

im taking 3 of the girls from work and my brothers cant come tonight so im doin a bit of female bonding with my team -they are very excited - and very glad they employed me i think hahahah xxxx

hope everyone has a great day -i will start posting food again tomorro!

Yay!!! gotta love those 10s on the scales! well done xx

thanks twigs and charl!!!! i may allow myself just the one glass of wine if we win!!! xxx

Fab news on the wi! You must be well happy with that chic x

i feel like a whale today lol - got so drunk at footy cant believe we won i was convinced we were gonna be knocked out last night - but the boys done good!! so i celebrated after with one too many gin & tonics -i was wasted - so had noodles when i got in - silly girl - i feel fat and horrible today - but hey i had a fun night - back on track today ish (had a bacon sarnie this mornin to fix my hangover thou lol)
hope everyone has a great day!!! not sure how im gonna be able to be good this weekend cos iv got the biggest footy game if arsenal's season- the north london derby - arsenal v tottenham - so its gonna be a messy day if we win!!!!

got my date with tel tomorro too - oh no i feel more alcohol coming on yet again -im predicting a bad week next week for WI - i will be down that gym after the weekend to try compensate!!

have a great day girls xxx

Back