Gabby's Diary!!xx

That 2lbs will be gone in no time hun

xx

footy was awesome 4-1 to my boys

no booze either woopwoop - i done good!!!!

still determined today! have a fab day ladies

brekkie - 3 weetabix & milk - 4
lunch - tuna mayo - 2.5
snack -ryvita & philly -1
dinner - mushroom wedges & haddock - 6
yougut & berries - 1.5
Total - 15

Is it right arsenal are playing wolves this sat?
If so lee has a ticket to see the game(he is a wolves fan) up here.

Well done for keeping off the booze hun! xx

Is it right arsenal are playing wolves this sat?
If so lee has a ticket to see the game(he is a wolves fan) up here.

Well done for keeping off the booze hun! xx

yes babes it is wolves away this weekend -i dont go to away games - its my brothers rules!! away days are for the boys!! - i bet we smash them hahaha i gope so anyway hope your ok babes xxx

Hiya gabs..
sorry bout your likkle gain hun..but well done for not drinking at the match :)
Have a fab evening..x

thanks fuzz!!! iv been slackin on gym again but motivated about the no booze and junk rule - gain will be gone next week im 100% sure as gonna have a healthy active weekend with the kids -they certainly burn my calories lol xxx

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

Arsenal-wolves 4-1 ouch!!!
Lee didnt sound v happy when i spoke to him last night but i think he expected it!

Hope you are havin a good weekend hun xx

girls girls girls - just had the best weekend of the year (excluding vegas) - met a guy called wayne - bad name i know but soooooo fit - just my type -skinhead, tattoos, boxer, 6ft3",tanned, smooth! so nice we had the best night ever and been on phone constantly to each other so fingers crossed!!!! im determined to get skinny now more than ever cos he looks like a bloody model .. so im racin to be as skinny as cheryl cole by xmas lol haahahhaha i bloody wish!!

anyway i was a nightmare at weekend with booze but on track now and with the best motivation ever now - think we are going out weds and sat so im very excited - and its kinda stoppin me bein hungry which is a double bonus!! meeting someone in real life is so much better than the blind dating thats for sure - and my best mate hooked up wit his mate too!! so totally awesome!!

food today
yougurt & berries & 1 weetabix - 2.5
light babybel -1
heinz tomato soup 2/3 can - 3
apple - 0.5
haddock & wedges - 6
Total - 13

also forgot to say another reason it was such a fab weekend was that my brother asked me to be charlie's god mother so at the moment im pretty much the happiest girl in the world lol xxxxxxxx

hi girls - weight in goos i suppose im back to 10.13 - so 2lbs down - back under 11 so lets hope i stay there this time!!!

been good with food so far this week -got a date with wayne the hunk tomorrow so saved some points for that!!

hope you are all doin great xx

Great news you are back in the 10s hun,didnt think that 2pound would hang around for long!

have a fab time with wayne tonight(can you find a nick-name for him cos wayne is quite wrong!):Dx

Hello hon

Congrats o the 2lb loss :) And glad you've found a new potential .... get to know him a bit more and you can cut down on the gym visits - nudge nugde, wink wink lol

Twigs
xx

Great news you are back in the 10s hun,didnt think that 2pound would hang around for long!

have a fab time with wayne tonight(can you find a nick-name for him cos wayne is quite wrong!):Dx

charl i know thats what my sis-in-law said can we change his name!!! hahaha his last name is scott thou - which suits me - Mrs Gabrielle Scott hahaha - i pretty much just call him babe - better really! corr he is silly fit -ill put a pic up in my photos for ya to have a lil look lol xxx

Hello hon

Congrats o the 2lb loss :) And glad you've found a new potential .... get to know him a bit more and you can cut down on the gym visits - nudge nugde, wink wink lol

Twigs
xx

that sounds like the perfect way to get fit -oh twigs he is so fit - im punchin a little above my weight here - usually go for ones a little less good lookin than me so u feel less paranoid hahaha - this one is drop dead!! i have a date tonight and saturday -so lets hope hes as keen as he seems xxx also its making me eat good cos i need to get hot!!! so win win!

Morning gabs..:)
Ive just had a peek at your new man picciz...ooohhhh hot hot hot..he looks lovelylishous...im excited for ya hun..have fun on your next date...xx

Morning gabs..:)
Ive just had a peek at your new man picciz...ooohhhh hot hot hot..he looks lovelylishous...im excited for ya hun..have fun on your next date...xx

thanks fuzz - dont think iv fancied someone this much ever lol - going out for dinner with him later - gonna have steamed veg and fish and not drink till weekend!!! i will get hot again if it kills me hahaha - gotta keep him ineterested - i tell ya what he is the best motivation iv had for a long while haha xxxxx

Back