1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Gabbys Grub - The Sequel

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Gabby, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Gabby

Gabby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Be gental with me, im easing myself in and have got to get myself off the dreaded sugar in tea yet again.
    But any help and tips would be great.
    And ive lost my slimming world book, well its still packed in a box prob in the garage :rolleyes:
    So ive got to do this from memory!!!

24th November
    GREEN DAY...
    BREAKFAST Toast and marmalade 2 Syns

DINNER 2 pieces bread with cheese and marg 2 Syns

TEA Pasta n Sauce

Snacks Baked beans on toast ? Syns
    DRINKS Tea Pepsi max

SYNS Sugar in tea,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Gabby...firstly welcome!!! Sorry Ive only just read your post, but wanted to make sure that I acknowledged it!
    That all looks fine, but what you may find will help you, is if you put by the side of what you are eating, whether it is counted as a Healthy Extra B or A.
    Keep it up and keep posting Hun....now I have found your diary, I will keep looking!!!!

Good luck with your journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.