Gabrielle on VLCD?

westiegirl

Gold Member
Anybody watching Something for the Weekend on BBC2 (my favourite programme btw - food, Tim Lovejoy, some footie chat and today, clips of Hong Kong Phooey!!!).

They have Gabrielle on as a guest. She was helping make a pudding but said it was hard for her because she was in abstinence at the moment. She then said she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea but she was doing a food replacement programme until about christmas time.

Wonder what she's following?? It sounded like LL to me actually but she didn't say which one!

No its interesting finding out . I bet when shes done the Diet she will tell you . Just like all the stars . They will sell the story . Like Jordon , Katie price even hehe

Katie Price , did smoothies , of fruits and veg and lost alot of weight . I think with doing any VLCD diet you will be ok as long as you are losing just 3 stone . If its 7 stone forget it , go with CD , or LL

Oh my god just kinda dipped in on this when i was flicking and love gabrielle so was wondering what she was at!!

I didn't catch it all just the bit about staying away from dairy but i got the impression she was doing some kind of vlcd!!!!

she is looking great!!! was gonna google it when i got up... no need now sarah's been on the case ;););)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back