Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

My kind of day Gabs! Dresses sound lovely, Can't wait to see some pics.
Pleased you had a good day and enjoy the Bank holiday weekend xx

Hi Gabs

So what will you actually be doing in your new sparkly job?

Twigs
xx

well its sales & marketing coordinator for the white company. i will be lookin after the 5 field sales guys providing sales support and also bein the point of contact for the customers and distributors. ill also be doin the general marketing admin stuff helping with - mailings, promotions, advertising, events, corporate hospitality etc etc - same job iv done for the last 6 years - actually this is a bit of a demotion but times are hard and the company more than make up for it with future job stability for me, room to grow and develop within the company - they also said they would pay if i wanted to do my cim (marketing diploma) so its all worth a slight pay cut - plus wicked office, and lovely people - its a fab opportunity and im very lucky and excited!! oh and 5 weeks paid holiday thats the deal maker lol xxx

My kind of day Gabs! Dresses sound lovely, Can't wait to see some pics.
Pleased you had a good day and enjoy the Bank holiday weekend xx

ello gorgeous - well im havin second thoughts bout the body con black dress with zip up front.. it is so short my bruv just told me i looked like a brass!!! ha .. think thats goin back to H&M tomorro lol xx

Hi

Job sounds fantastic. And taking a small pay cut is worth it if you can get your cim! :)

We get 5 weeks full pay too ... actually I get an extra half a week a year too cos I've been there soo long :D Still not enough though lol

Have a fab weekend

Twigs
xx

Sounds like you've had my kind of day - shopping and nails! Bliss! :) spoil yourself, you deserve it!

What's a bodycon dress??

xxxxx

my nails and toes are shocking pink - love it!!

bodycon is the new trend for dresses - the high st are copying the herve lerger dresses that look like you have been bandaged in them they are tight and fitted and suck u in in all the right places!! u will see them in any mag at moment - but im returning one its way too tight and short xx

LOL-wear that one under the other one then!!if it sucks you in that much...:D(is that why it has a zipped front in case you get stuck in it!!)ha ha hee hee...:hmm:

Wow your new job sounds so important and very spectacular..well it does to me a country bumpkin!!LOL

ahhh yeah - I've seen the bodycon dresses - didn't know they were called that! Not sure they'd hold me in enough for people to be conned though! Maybe in a stones time!

Off shopping myself today, and by coincidence painted my toes and fingers shocking pink last night too! Love it! :)

Have a fab day - weather's gorgeous out there - I even have a skirt on - I normally live in my jeans! lol
xxx

ahhh yeah - I've seen the bodycon dresses - didn't know they were called that! Not sure they'd hold me in enough for people to be conned though! Maybe in a stones time!

Off shopping myself today, and by coincidence painted my toes and fingers shocking pink last night too! Love it! :)

Have a fab day - weather's gorgeous out there - I even have a skirt on - I normally live in my jeans! lol
xxx

yay love it when its time to get ur summer clothes out!!! gonna be hitting the west end again and all the fit boys come out to play when the sun is shinin so think im gonna brave a summer dress!! its well warm here! and flip flops to show off the 80s pink toes!!!

have a lovely day babes xx

LOL-wear that one under the other one then!!if it sucks you in that much...:D(is that why it has a zipped front in case you get stuck in it!!)ha ha hee hee...:hmm:

Wow your new job sounds so important and very spectacular..well it does to me a country bumpkin!!LOL

ha ha ha i would look a state if i did that lol - and another prob with the zip dress is that i know some smart guy would think it was very funny to try and un zip it - i would be in a whole world of trouble cos it zips right undone totally ha ha!!! nah its defo goin back!!

country bumpkim hee hee u make me laugh!! im defo a city girl- but i do love it in the country when i stay with my mum its so peaceful and quiet and clean.. its the only place i get a full night sleep cos in london the sirens etc are 24/7!!

anyway have a lovely day hun xxx

MORNING LADIES!!!!!!

well what a beautiful day and i am very cheery and loving the sunshine!! off to oxfor st again to return/swap one of my dresses - also need a few pairs of new ballet pumps for work woohoo so will see whats about! then prob have lunch at carluccio's or ask cos i know there arabiatta type pasta is only 5.5 points - so that an diet coke will be a ww lunch fit for a queen!!!

OK so this is my 4th day of week 6 and im still 100% so far - in fact i saved 3 points yesterday - gonna try keep them thou. its gonna be tricky tonight cos im babysittin my little monsters sophie & charlie. and they love me to play tea parties in the tree house, and im their cool aunt gabby so they know they can eat sweets and choc and whatever they want when im babysitting - so i usually join in!!!.... but im well prepared today - i have a ww sausage & mash meal, ww toffee yogurt & special k bites to take with me so if i stick to that i will be fine!!! im gonna try my best.

Plan today - try on so many outfits again i earn another 2AP - with walking aswell i reckon easy in a few hours shopping!!!

Breakfast - golden syrup oatso - 2.5
snack - alpen bar - 1
Lunch - pasta at carluccio - 6 (to be safe)
snack - apple, strawberries - 1
dinner - sausage & mash, toffee yogurt, special k bites - 7.5 points

total - 19 points

so if i can stick to this plan i will be an angel!!! gonna do my best and keep will power going strong - after all it will be wi again before i blink!!! 4 more days of being 100% then im hopin wednesday will bring another loss!!!!

HAVE A FABULOUS SUNNY SATURDAY EVERYONE XXXXX

hope you had a lovely time shopping Gabs :) sounds like my kind of a day! :D xxx

Hi Gabs

Sounds like you've been having a wicked time safe in the knowledge that you'll soon have a dependable wage coming in!!

I can't wait to start buying new clothes for my hols, going 8 weeks on sat so got a wee while before start buying stuff, hoping to lose another stone by then, god im gonny have to be good!!

x

Hey Gabs

How's you? Did you have fun babysitting? Did you manage to stick to your special K bites and avoid scrummy sweets??

xxx

NO - I AM A LITTLE DEVIL :mad:

Morning everyone,

i dunno what is wrong with me when im at my brothers house its like i know all the stuff that is there and i cant help but eat it!!!

so its not as bad as normal but i didnt eat any of the stuff i took with. the kids wanted dominos so i had 3 slices which isnt so bad... but i also ate their crusts cos they only like the middle. then we all had a bowl of ben & jerry's cookie dough. then we had about 3 celebration chocolates each. then kids fell asleep about 9pm so had to carry them both to bed (up 5 flights stairs in my brothers town house) i burned off some of the ice cream then for sure it killed me lol

then i came back down and watched rock n rolla - during which i had 4 biscuits and pretzels and 2 large glasses of sancerre!!!! why why why!!!! i sometimes have the will power of a saint but when im bad im soooooo bad - will power out the window lol

well i feel guilty cos i wasnt gonna do this anymore - but ah well im back on track - havent eaten anything since so gonna ave brekkie now and be an angel till WI. defo gonna hit the gym tomoro - ear ache or not ha!!!

now i got 4 weeks 3 days till vegas and im gonna be good as gold - exercise begins again tomorro and my diet is now gonna be sugar free, booze free and no carbs after lunch!!! extreme but im hoping results will be better - i know i can do it just need a bit of discipline after all its only 4 weeks!!!

hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday xxxx

p,s - fuzzy yeah got money back town was so busy couldnt be bothered to try new stuff - had a look about and gonna pop back in on tues or weds when its quieter xx

Back