Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

almost forgot - food plan as follows!!

Brekkie - oastosimple - 2.5
snack - strawberries - 0.5
lunch - baked beans & 2 quorn sausages - 4
snack - apple - 0.5
dinner - BBQ chicken & green beans & mushrooms - 3 points
snack - light babybel & melon - 2
Total - 12.5 points

thats still too many after last nights slip up but least its back on right track!!! xx

Oh Gabby, I did the same thing! Went out to the cinema last night, had crisps, pic n mix, biscuits.... then went to pizza hut after and shared a medium pizza and a tasting platter of potato wedges, chicken strips and garlic bread, all with sour cream dip argh! was good! Also 2 glasses of lemonade. Still eating the remains of the pic n mix lol. Lost 4lb last week, must have put some back on for sure! Todays not going so well so far, have tomorrow to try and make up for it a bit.

Your menu looks good, and only 12.5 points! Well done, maybe I should plan my menu's in advance like that :)

I did something similar as well last night if its any consolation today is a new day ;)

thanks girls - its just life i think!!! we can only do our best! yes today is a new day!! least we can all relate- thats why i love this site - makes me feel better knowin im in same boat as everyone else - and after all 80% being good and 20% being bad is pretty good - reckon thats my average for staying on track so thats really good if u look at it as a whole! xx

Hiya gabs..
I sooooooooo know how you are feeling...
But as you say 80% good+20% bad is fine!!you always get back to it after a small blip and thats what counts..:)

Its so hard spesh when there are kids stuff all around..i get it at work too with the kids saying hmm look at this flapjack i made and then another ooh look at my gooey chocolate bun..:argh: :ignore: LOL.
P.S Bet u had lots of fun though...:eek:

dont worry about your little slip Gabs, you'll soon have it sorted - you're brill at getting straight back on the wagon afterwards :) your brothers sounds like when i'm at work - i go there with a plan and the plan always goes t*ts up! :p

hope you are enjoying your bank holiday :) xxx

Hiya gabs..
I sooooooooo know how you are feeling...
But as you say 80% good+20% bad is fine!!you always get back to it after a small blip and thats what counts..:)

Its so hard spesh when there are kids stuff all around..i get it at work too with the kids saying hmm look at this flapjack i made and then another ooh look at my gooey chocolate bun..:argh: :ignore: LOL.
P.S Bet u had lots of fun though...:eek:

ur right Fuzzy!!!- the kids make it harder - i blame them lol

Hello everyone hope ur enjoyin the long weekend!!!

I am back to it and back on track from hiccup on saturday and I have set myself a new goal!!!!- for the next 4 weeks to be 100% - if i can do that i need a halo and wings!!! im gonna set the challenge officially from this weds which is my next WI - till the day i fly to vegas - 4 weeks exactly! 18 points per day!! lets see how far i get!!

gonna go down the gym in a bit too for a run - gonna take it easy as havent been there for 2 weeks exactly!! im gonna hurt tomorro!! ear still feels blocked but no pain so im just gonna go for it.

my 4 week challenge is gonna also include the challenge to run 15 miles per week as well!!! gonna get my legs bikini ready - i got my final 4 weeks and im gonna make them count.

Today Day 6 week 6

Brekkie - apple/blueberry oasto (im tryin to finish them off i dont like them) & an alpen bar - 3.5 points

Lunch - 3 ryvita & WW tuna & Sweetcorn john west tin & apple - 3 points

Dinner - Pad thai noodles with black bean sauce and few pieces chicken - 7.5 points

Snacks - melon & muller light - 2 points

Total - 16 points

2 saved and I will earn 5 at gym - so 7 can go towards making up for saturday nights snack attack lol xxx

you never fail to impress me with how good you can be, we all have slips ups but you are very good at putting it right-wish i was !!

Hey Gabrielle well done on setting your 4 week goal.. thats an excellent idea best of luck with it!!

ps your food plan sounds yum yum!!

Hey Gabs

Don't you worry about your little blip, sure its gone already!! you know i always struggle when im looking after my cousins boys, always end up finishing their left overs tut tut!!

Anyhoo good luck chick with your running challenge will definately help with your legs, ive noticed a difference in mine, measured them the other day and ive lost another 2 inches of both since march!!! Good going eh!!

Good luck for week ahead! x

thanks jane - i have to get back on track straight away - i feel like there is a clock ticking in front of me to get in my bikini and times running out!!!xx

Sharon - i stayed within my points but i didnt make it to the gym! im so bad - but promise myself to go tomorro - and 5 x per week now until vegas - so hopefully that will be enough. yeah white company do the nicest candles ever ever ever!!! i start next monday 11th - im a little nervous but very very excited!!xx

hey lumpyroo - i have to set myself a new goal and its a serious one now - 28 days straight 100% is gonna be a challenge but i figure i will take one day at a time and i have u lot encouraging me and its only 4 weeks i can do it with a bit of discipline i know i can!!! it helps me to have some rules!! xx

Hi CC, i know what u mean bout the kids- i eat mine then what they leave then we always end up havin cookies and ice cream its terrible - but its good i have a full 4 weeks left from weds - so i feel like iv kinda got the naughtiness out my system now and can complete the last 4 weeks knowing im nearly there so the sacrifices now are gonna be so worth it - and the time is gonna fly by!!! im also lookin forward to my running challenge - iv not decided whether to run 5 miles 3 times per week or 3 miles 5 x per week?? any suggestions xxx

Hiya gabs.
I reckon you would be better running 5 miles 3 times a week then you get your rest days in between?thats if your comfortable doing the whole 5miles all at once..
With you being poorly and not goin to the gym etc it might be quite hard at first..dont overdo it hunny..
Well done on your 100% day and good luck for tomorrows too xx

Hi Gabs

28 days 100% is very doable when you have Vegas as an incentive :D And the nervous excitement for your new sparkly job will burn off some cals :D

Now stop reading and get to the gym! :)

Twigs
xx

Hiya gabs.
I reckon you would be better running 5 miles 3 times a week then you get your rest days in between?thats if your comfortable doing the whole 5miles all at once..
With you being poorly and not goin to the gym etc it might be quite hard at first..dont overdo it hunny..
Well done on your 100% day and good luck for tomorrows too xx

mornin fuzz
i think ur right and plus i wouldnt have to drag myself down the gym so often either - i would also have time for an aerobics or spin class the odd day as well. ur right about easing back in. im gonna go do 3 miles today and see how i get on cos thats usually really easy for me - i hope 2 weeks off has not affected me too much - i feel flabbier already which im sure is in my head lol

100% last 2 days and i have another 29 100% days to go ha ha xx

good luck with your 100% until holidays.. you can do it! :)

for your running i would say do 5x3miles until you are back to your usual fitness then do 3x5 miles?

either way i admire your determination and as always am very impressed with your food diary! :D xxx

Hey Gabby,
Still Mrs motivated I see, Good on ya girlfriend. Don't worry about a few treats with the kids, Sounds like they love having Auntie Gabby over to babysit.
Hope your ear is stating to ease up, Go steady at the Gym Hun you don't wanna over do it. I'm sooooo excited for you, starting your job next week. I was extra good yesterday your'll be pleased to hear 17 points but no exercise, too hard with B at the mo! I'm changing my target to 145 pounds in June don't think I'll lose 11Ibs in 6 weeks.
Hope you have a great day hun xx

well i cant quite believe that today is the last day of week 6!!! where is the time going!! only 29 days to go!!!!

I need to pop to primarni (primark) today which im dreading cos its sooooooo busy - its so stressful but need some bits for work next week and some holiday bits - on a week day u have a chance of actually finding stuff u want! i need some ballerina pumps and some new knickers and socks etc! also i saw a nice kaftan advertised in a mag so im gonna have a look for that too!

I am aiming to get to the gym later as well but i have football tonight so i will have to see how i get on for time - its a big game for arsenal tonight - 2nd leg against manchester united so its gonna be nail biting!!!

Food plan today is as follows....

Breakfast - golden syrup oatso & alpen bar - 3.5 points

Snack - melon - 1 point

Lunch - Baked beans & 2 quorn sausages - 4 points

Snack - muller light & apple - 1.5 points

Dinner - sweet potato, BBQ chicken & green beans & vanilla ww yogurt - 5 points

Total - 15 points

so thats the plan anyway - i will again avoid the pub before and after the game - or i will have a diet coke if i go.

so tomorro is day 1 of my 28 days straight 100% challenge - im gonna stick to 18 points per day or lower and my exercise challenge is to run 15 miles per week plus toning exercises - i will also do an additional class each week either spin or body attack. so im hoping if i stick to that im gonna be feeling pretty good about myself when i get on that plane!

think im gonna refuse to do any babysitting till after vegas now cos its the only time i really screw up!!

Hope u all have a lovely day xxxx

Hiya, You are doing so well...God im sooo jealous, Wonder if I lose some weight quick if I might fit in your suitcase....Hmmm...Have to be a bloody big suitcase :p

Hubs and I are looking forward to the match tonight, Fingers crossed we will kick some major ass :D x

Hi Gabs

Food for the day sounds fab ... another 100% day under your belt!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

Back