Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Mmmm...I love peanut butter so much...The reeces cups are divine!!!

Hi Gabs here's to another good day! Hope you managed to dodge the rain on your walks to and from work :eek: x

Hiya gabs,im so glad i dont share your passion for Peanut Butter!!(cant stand it)

Funny cos i lurve butter and peanuts...but not mushed together in a jar..LOL

Hope you are having a good day on all counts..
Good luck for tomoz xx :)

havin a great day just popped to holland and barratt at lunch and got evening primrose, echinacea, milk thistle, skinny water, Dr.stuarts herbal teas for detox and slimming... lol the girl behind the counter must of thought i was a right mug - i read that all this stuff makes u healthier and boosts weight loss and metabolises fat - so im trying it all ha ha xxx

stuck to my food plan too and im looking forward to body combat later - my walk to work and at lunch was lovely too -so reckon i will have walked 5 miles today as i walked into town at lunch time too

p.s the skinny water and dr.stuarts slim plus tea seems to really supress your appetite - i usually want a snack about 3pm but im still really full from lunch

Oh gabs i hope all your magic potions work (we will try anything once) i should know i work in a chemist with all that stuff at hand! I even tried orlistat(xenical) full 120mg strength & it did b*ggar all apart from make me go number 2s all the time!! & that is a prescription only clinically proven drug:eek:

Peanut butter..yum yum but only on toast sticks to your mouth too much straight outta the jar!:) xx

RIGHT MY DIARY IS NOW BANNED FROM THE WORD PEANUT BUTTER - COS I KEEP DRIBBLING ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!! HAHA

charly im terrible i buy it all - i just done £25 worth of lipobind in the last week and i dont feel any difference - they are fat strippers apparently!! the dr stuart teas and skinny water least tastes ok so its not gonna hurt.. and all the supplements have gotta do some good surely lol

not that all this is even gonna matter when i get off that plane cos im gonna be hammered the whole holiday and prob wont care a less if im 10 stone or 10.5! but its just the point that i set myself a 10 stone goal and ill be so disappointed in myself if i dont succeed - iv had more than enough time!! iv just lost the mojo one too many times. but im still optimistic - specially wit u luvly bunch to spur me on

anyhoo lucks and hugs out to fuzzy... and anyone else wi later

im off now to get sweaty and punch and kick and act like a ninja for a bit at body combat - well funny!!! laters xxxx

RIGHT MY DIARY IS NOW BANNED FROM THE WORD PEANUT BUTTER - COS I KEEP DRIBBLING ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!! HAHA

Don't you mean the word PEANUT BUTTER is banned from your diary? :p

not that all this is even gonna matter when i get off that plane cos im gonna be hammered the whole holiday and prob wont care a less if im 10 stone or 10.5!

The milk thistle will definately help with being hammered all holiday even if doesn't help you lose weight. It's good for getting your liver ready for all the alcohol.. apparently reduces hangovers.

Ok Gabby, we'll let you try all the potions and just let us know what works:p There's another new tablet they keep advertising on tele which they state could take an extra 50% off your weight loss. It's quite expensive though, and I've read that you sit most of the time sitting on the loo and you can also get caught short before you get to the loo -oooh yuk.
Glad the job's going well and you're managing to fit in all your exercise as well. xx

I love Dr Stuarts teas, the detox one tastes lovely! Not sure if they help you lose weight, but they are better for you than normal tea at least.
Have fun working out!

the detox one is well nice - but the slim plus one supresses ur appetite so helps u lose weight - well obviously u gotta do the exercise and eat good too -but the tea stops me craving anythin sweet or snackin xx

The milk thistle will definately help with being hammered all holiday even if doesn't help you lose weight. It's good for getting your liver ready for all the alcohol.. apparently reduces hangovers.

ha ha ha ha yeah i meant thay way round for the peanut butter bein banned - ha im such a div sometimes

also yeh i read that bout the milk thistle - i better get cracking to get my liver ready now!!! its gonna get a hammering x

Ok Gabby, we'll let you try all the potions and just let us know what works:p There's another new tablet they keep advertising on tele which they state could take an extra 50% off your weight loss. It's quite expensive though, and I've read that you sit most of the time sitting on the loo and you can also get caught short before you get to the loo -oooh yuk.
Glad the job's going well and you're managing to fit in all your exercise as well. xx

yeah its called alli - i went to get it and they wouldnt sell it to me cos ur bmi has to be over 28 - and mine is in the normal bracket now its about 24. also yeh if u eat anything fatty and cheat on ur low fat diet u can crap ur pants .... hardly a good look - and the amount us lot cheat i dont think id reccommend anyone tries it ha ha x

pmsl... Story above, crap ya pants He He! All my cheating I'd be in nappies...
Pleased your still supa focused hun, good luck for wi tomorrow. It comes around sooo fast!
Hope you have a good session at the gym,
Catch ya tomorrow xx

great news i actually lose 1lb wooooohoooo - so im 143lb - i have worked so hard in the gym last 2 nights and ate 14 points a day yesterday and monday so glad i shifted the water retention or whatever was makin me show a gain!! im chuffed!!!

now i only got the pressure of 3lbs to lose in 2 weeks - and im super super focused - mojo wednesday here i come lol - may lay off the gym tonight thou before my body falls apart - i done so much weights and press ups last couple days as well my arms feel like they r gonna fall off lol

here is to a great day to everyone

and good luck to my lovely bunch weighing in today - will catch up with ya all later - just off for my little walk to work!! xxx

:clap::clap::clap: Well done Gabs ... hope I can do the same tonight!

Have a great day!
Twigs
xxx

YAY Gabs congrats girlfriend. No more scale hopping lol...
Hope you have a fab day xx

Bravo Gabs here's to the next 2lbs!!!

Back