Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hiya Fatty!!!NOT..:D:jelous::D
Hope you manage to stay clear of the cakes+biscuits today...
Have a good one xx

Just think fruit,fruit,fruit!!!

he he he - got on scales this morning and still same after yesterday so the exrcise must have worked yipppeee

no cakes today i bought in a massive box of strawberries to kill my sweet tooth!! and got salad for lunch - im a good girl today - and gyming later - 5 days to smash it xxx

Hi Gabs

Glad the scales were good to you this morning :)

What a month you've had ... new job ... holiday and a potential new fella .... I'd put the lottery on if I were you just in case :D Or at the very least have a few go's on one of those progressive jackpot machines :D

I've only been to the BBB in Notting Hill .. it's not that far from my work. Haven't been for ages though!!

So 5 days ... you fly on Tuesday or Wednesday??

xx

Fly weds 10.45am im soooo excited

yeah its been a pretty amazin month as it goes and im hopin june will be even better - vegas and seein matty the week after i get back so hopefully i will be lookin nice and tanned!!!

good idea i will get a lottery ticket for tonight and tomorro!!!

XXX

I will be taking off in exactly 5 days to the minute!!!! Wooohoo xxx

You lucky girl!xx

well i hit 30 points today lol thanks to a choc brownie and flap jack the size of my head - lovly - and still lookin good in my bikini (i checked when i got home lol) feelin good now - gonna go gym tomorro for body attack and a run - then spinning sunday and a run just to make sure they are burned off and before i step on the plane im still sts at 10.1 - i can deal with staying at this now but will resume my mission to get to 9.7 when i get back

i am a happy bunny at moment and i think matty makes me feel quite gorgeous so iv become a little less harsh on myself last few days - more confident from within - and also bein realistic that i can maintain how i am now but losing much more in the next 4 days just isnt gonna happen!!! all my exercise has payed off so much my legs are lookin so toned and i feel great in my short skirts which is what i wanted.. my tummy isnt as great as i wanted but its a damn sight better thats for sure!! im happy how far iv come

i am however gonna be good for next 4 days to make up for the last 3 - and im gonna exercise like mad tomorro and sunday then thats me done - im out for dinner with my sis in law monday and tues gettting naild and toes done so im not gonna be putting my smelly trainers on after that!!! nice to know i only gotta endure 2 more gym sessions then get a nice break lush

hope u all did better than me today - night everyone xxx

Morning gabs.
hmm flapjack i lurve it!!went to Asda other day and they had a mega massive slab of it on offer BUT i didnt get any :happy096: just knew i would eat the lot if i did..
have a lovely day in the sun today...
Not long now to Viva Las Vegas!! xx

Mornin gabsy! Its so nice to hear you soo happy with life/men etc & i bet that bikini looks fab on you! Im same as you tummy is the only place i wish would improve just a little bit but hey we have done good!
I have asked you this b4 but how long are you away for huni? It will take me ages to catch up with all your vegas stories cos i know im away longer than you & will prob have pages & pages to read! & my diary will be at the bottom of page 100 after 2weeks!
Anyway have a great weekend im gonna lie on my sunlounger & top up the tan:D xx

Morning Gabs!

4 days to go!! :) woohooo! lol I'll think of you Wednesday when I'm sat in my meeting at work, and if it's ok with you, I'll probably be cursing you! LOL

Well done on all your exercise - will definitley up mine soon as my WII sports stops killing me!

Now misses. Don't just feel good about yourself because Matty is making you feel good. You OBVIOUSLY look great and attractive, so you don't need him to make you feel it. Believe it yourself!! :)

Have a great day in the sun today - get your tan going before you hit Vegas!!
xx

Hey Gabby,
Wow misses wednesday will be here before you know it! Whoop Whoop..
I bet you look great in a bikini, especially after all you hard work in the gym. It'll be starnge not having you here. I hope I step up my game and stop gaining before you return lol.. I wanna be at 10.6 when you get back. So kick my ar$e if I'm not He He!
Hope you have a wicked weekend hun xxx

mornin gorgeous ladies - well what a beautiful day!!!!!

i have been to the gym - u wont believe what i did - 1 hr body attack, 1hr body combat and then ran 5k!!- cant quite believe it!!!!i have deof burned off my naughties from yesterday - i was bad i got on the scales and am still 10.1 - which is fine but would be magic to see 10 stone straight!!!!

rest of the day is football now then shopping - superdrug and morrisons (fun!) then might do some washin and make sure all is ready for packin tomorro!! wooohoooo

charly im back a week weds - so ur gonna get a much better tan than me!!!!!

Fuzz- i ate so much flap jack its easily my fave sweet treat and i could eat one of those massive trays so easily - would be a bad idea for me to ever buy one!! well done for resisiting - u have been so good lately - iv been so naughty!!! oops

sharon u can curse me - i will be drinkin cosmos in the sun yipppeeeee!!!! ur so sweet i know i should feel good about myself anyway - but it certainly has boosted my confidence that someone as gorgeous as matty even looked twice at me - he is so totally fit and funny and sweet - the whole package so could pretty much have his pick...not to mention how sexy it is he is in the airforce lol

Hayley u can be 10.6 by time i get back miss wii fit!!! u go girl - ur doin great!! keep goin!!!!!

hope ur all havin a lovely day in the sun whatever ur plans are xxxxx

forgot menu plan today is.............

brekkie - total yogurt & low carb granola - 6 points

lunch - eggwhites and 3 turkey rashers - 1 point

snack - apple, pear and yogurt - 2 points

dinner - BBQ chicken salad & sf jelly with strawberries- 2.5 points

total 12 points - think i earned more than that at the gym this mornin ha ha - so least i have got rid of all the cakes from thurs/fri - i was so naughty!! ah well c'est la vie!! xx

aww so lovely to see you so happy and loved up :) hope you have a lovely time away - not long now - really hope you see 10st for then :D xxx

need to add 3 pimms & lemonades to my total today - but well worth every point in the sun!!!

thanks rach i am very happy at moment - mainly cos only 3 days tomorro till i go wooooohooooo - just been tryin on some bits and am feelin good about where i am and how well iv done -yeh fingers crossed for the 10 stone goal - but i seem to hav lapsed a bit recently and am bein a lot more lienient with myself - must be matty and vegas making me all buzzed up and less anal about it all! ah well will return to bein super focused and get to my main goal when i get back!!! xxx

well done on your exercise! I am trying so hard to do 30 mins every day but I am shattered! Think classes is that way to go just so you dont stop half way through and think oh I cant be bothered! (not that I do that of course!)

well done on your exercise! I am trying so hard to do 30 mins every day but I am shattered! Think classes is that way to go just so you dont stop half way through and think oh I cant be bothered! (not that I do that of course!)

hi jen- yeh i feel like that - i love classes cos u know u have to do the whole hour and i feel great after it.

hi everyone hope u r enjoyin the fabulous sunshine!!!! i am havin a really chilled day now - i went gym earlier and did a spin class then a 5k run -so now i can relax - thats my last gym session now till after vegas - im done!!!! still gonna eat carefully but no more gym as im gonna get a pedicure tomorro after work and there is no way my feet are goin back in trainers!!!!

today before spin i had a massive breakfast - museli and yogurt & nuts - i added it up and it was 10 points - jesus!!! ah well i must admit that after such a big brekkie at 9am when it came to all that exercise at 12pm i was flying i had so much energy - i could hav carried on running but i felt a real twinge in back and side of my leg so for that reason only i stopped at 3 miles - and even after an hour spinning as well i still had energy ... for the first time since i started all this exercise today i have realised how fit i actually am - yesterday and today i have done 5 hours in the gym and it was no problem for me at all! im excited to be getting so fit and healthy on top of lookin better.

i just got invited out for lunch with some mates at the pub with a big garden.. but i declined and just had a fruit salad which was yummy scrummy and i just wanna be good now for next few days before i fly. i know i wont get thinner now but 3 days of eating right can make such a difference to how light i feel and more importantly to how flat my tummy is... im gonna be good as gold now

plan today....

brekkie - yogurt,nuts & museli - 10 points (yikes!)

lunch - melon, apple & grapes fruit salad - 2 points

dinner - BBQ chicken salad & activia yogurt - 3 points

snack - boiled egg whites & sf jelly - 0

Total - 15 points

exercise - 1 hour spin class & 5k run

Tomorrows plan just to be organised...

breakfast - yogurt & granola - 6 points

lunch - tuna mayo salad - 3 points

snack - apple & strawberries - 1 point

dinner - 3 x turkey rasher salad & yogurt & melon - 3 points

Total - 13 points

4 mile walk (to & from work)

So then after that there will only be 1 more day before i fly woooohooooo xxxx

Wish I could be as disciplined as you but then again you have got something fantastic to work towards !! Good for you..

Hope you have a great time - we are not envious at all - no we are not...:D

Tracy

disciplined 70% of the time - the other 30% im a total nightmare and never stick to any of my plans lol - im feelin great thou -bein good most of the time seems to have luckily still paid off for me xx

OMG 2 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Las vegas London lass!!!:p:jelous::p

Erm can you just remind me,i vaguely remember you saying you are going somewher but i cant remeber where and when you said!!!LOL...:giggle:

Im just jelous hunny i could right do with a holiday like yesterday...
have a fab day xx

Back