Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

HIYA GABS! its your fellow holiday buddy here! ive just packed at long last!:D
Dunno if ill get on 2moz so am saying bye bye to everyone:wave_cry: am aiming to get to my goal 4 my bday on 20th july so long as i dont put on 3 stone while on hol!:D
Cant wait to go to airport but also will miss you lot on here so in a way am looking forward to catching up with everyone when im back.
Have a bl**dy brilliant time huni will be thinking of you while sunbathing, sipping cocktails etc! mwah xxxxxxxx

bye bye hun have a wicked time - enjoy every min we will be beack here posting before we know it!!! cant wait to hear all ur holiday stories - take care hun and safe flight - mwahhh xxxxx

Gabs ... have a FANTASTIC holiday (although I'm sure you don't need telling!!)

My lucky number is 52 ... so will have to reverse it to 25 and red :)

You'd better be back here as soon as you land!!!

Say hi to Vegas for me :(

Twigs
xxxx

red 25 it is!!! hope u have a great week when im away and sun stays out for u - will say hi to vegas from u and sha! i will speak to u soon when its all over and my bubbles been burst!!! ah well hopefully wont put on too much when im away - and lookin forward to seein my gorgeous boy as well!!!

im ridiculously excited now - i gotta get an early night if i can- taxi comin at 6am yikes!! adrenalin will get me thru

bye everyone i doubt i will get on here tomorro before i go so i will do my weigh in as of this morning i was 10.2

couldnt care a less thou bout the 1lb gain - im feelin a million dollars and gonna look at the positive and appreciate how far i have come - even if im 2lbs short of my goal - i will get it off when i come back ... i got matty to get skinny for now!!! there is always a goal i cant find to keep myself on track!!!

bye everyone luv ya all xxxx

Just a quickie Gabby to say have a lovely time in ....oh dear, I've forgotten where you're going!!! Ermmmm, oh yes VEGAS. xx

im back im so jet lagged and partied out so will keep it short today

im weighing in 10.9lbs so i put on half a stone ha ha - i drank my own body weight in vodka every day and also ate whatever i liked the whole time - its amazin how quick u can gain weight it takes so long to lose lol

well tomorro i will be back on my 18 points a day and this time my target is to be 9 stone and it will take as long as it takes - i have a mini goal of under 10 stone by August 14th which is my best mate from schools wedding - so 10lbs at least over next 9 weeks - more hopefully.

vegas was the best - we landed this morning and soon as we got back to my flat we booked for next year - so 384 days to get to my 9 stone goal ha ha ha

i had the best holiday of my life and im so depressed to be back - will catch up on ur diaries tomorrow xx

YAY welcome back!!!!! You were missed!

Glad you had a fantastic holiday - looking forward to hearing all the details!!

That 7lb will be gone in no time!!!

Twigs
xxxx

Hey Gabs,
Welcome back hun, I don't know why but I thought you were away for 2 weeks!
Look forward to hearing all your tales. Don't worry about the 7Ibs your mrs motivated and will lose it no worries.
xx

Thats really spooky!! i was just lying in the bath trying to remember if you and charly were away for 1 week or 2. Glad you had a great time, sounds like 7lbs is good for what you've been up to, but hey you were on holiday

glad you had a fab time, got lots of photos for us to see? :D

rest yourself up until your lag passes.. but keep popping in here you were a real miss while you were gone! xxx

thanks girls!!! what a welcome back

iv uploaded a few vegas pictures - i had 500 so just chose a few!! catch up more tomoro xxx

aww Gabs you look absolutely stunning on all of them! xxx

You'll see a big loss next time once you get it all out of your system! Looks like you had a great time :)

Fab pics and fab figure, all that gym work paid off hun! You look great I wouldn't worry to much about the 7Ibs.
When do you go back to work?
Hope you have a good day and your not to sleepy xx

Love the pix - you look FABulous!

Made me want to go back to Vegas even more - I've only been off season so the pools were closed. Hmmm wanna be your size when I go in season :D

xx

Morning gabs.:)
Great piccis you look lovely,looks like you had a fabbi time that pesky 7lbs will be gone in no time at all xx

girls i cant get back into this - been so bad last few days -tired, and holiday blues and just eating rubbish

im gonna try get back on track tomorro but feel fat and horrible and hav no motivation - need to snap out of it cos my jeans are so tight and im not feelin good about this extra 7lbs - im quite annoyed at myself - yet just ate carrot cake for lunch!! such an idiot.

got no motivation to go gym either - and im babysittin tonight - doom lol

tomorro i gotta get back on track - i gotta get back to 10 stone - i feel like i just ruined all my hard work!!! i need to snap out of this!! xxx

Back