Total Solution Gagging....

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
On my tomato and basil soup. Cannot get used to it, tried paprika, curry powder, sweeteners etc but cannot stand the flavour! Yuk!! Bars and shakes for me next time, may buy the odd pack of soup as like the others

Strangely enough it's my favourite (not in the real world though, I don't like tomato - weird or what)... I went through a phase of detesting the mushroom and thai chicken but now I actually like them - this diet does crazy things to your tastebuds lol.

Think it's because I love proper Heinz tomato soup, it's just not comparable! : (

You do get used to it as time goes on. I just think of the 'magic fat burning packets', flavours are somewhat irrelevant.
They work, I can put up with the taste as every month I drop a size. Must weigh sometime too.
GSQ

try having it in a cup, if you dont already :)

MrMojo said:
try having it in a cup, if you dont already :)

Tried cups and bowls, still don't like it : (

I was like that with the mushroom and the thai chicken. I put more water in those two and I skim the horrible stuff (skin or something bleurgh) off the top before I drink it... I also boil the kettle, leave it for a bit to cool down and then make the soup so that I can drink it quite quickly. And now I actually like them - its so weird. Last month I had ordered before they brought out the new packs so when they did I was like YAY next month no more vile soup... and then when it came to ordering I liked them and ordered the multipack with shakes bar and soups... Weird or what I know lol. x

Back