Gah!!!!!! Next week, eh?!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Missed out on my 6st award by HALF a measly pound! Oh well. Next week will be the week!

Am going to try a few more extra easy days this week with lots and lots of superfree foods and possibly start dropping to 7 or 8 syns a day rather than 10 to get this last stone shifted.

Still, I've lost 2lb this week so I'm happy over all! :rolleyes: :D

Well done Stacey, a 2lb loss at this stage is still fantastic, and you WILL get there next week! Good Luck.

Oh bad luck Stacey, but you had a good loss anyway, so well done and I'm sure you will get your 6sts award next week. X

2lbs is great Tracey! Next week!

Fantastic loss of 2lbs and HUGE congrats on being so close to your 6stone! Definitely next week. xx

Wow! what fab progress! and to still be losing 2 lbs a week is really great, I am so impressed! What days do you tend to follow the most?

xx

Fantastic loss regardless Hun!!!! Come on that half pound!!!!!!
Im 1lb a way for having lost 100lbs and that taking its time! Lol...maybe both of us will get there next week.

Fingers crossed!

Your doing fantastic Stacey, and we all know you will get your 6st award next week. You are a real inspiration to everyone on here. Think I need to come and live at your house so you can make me some of your gorgeous meals. I'd be at target in no time then lol!!!!

Wow! what fab progress! and to still be losing 2 lbs a week is really great, I am so impressed! What days do you tend to follow the most? xx

This week I did 1 EE day and the rest red. I find that if I do 1 week of all red days a month it helps to boost my loss if I'm plateauing or struggling. It could be a case as well that this week I only had about 50 syns as I was making up for a bit of a pig out after WI last week! :eek:

Fantastic loss regardless Hun!!!! Come on that half pound!!!!!!
Im 1lb a way for having lost 100lbs and that taking its time! Lol...maybe both of us will get there next week.

Fingers crossed!

That is AMAZING!!! I'd like to get to the 100lb mark and then I'll stop, I think! Good luck and I hope you get that 100lb this week!!!!

Your doing fantastic Stacey, and we all know you will get your 6st award next week. You are a real inspiration to everyone on here. Think I need to come and live at your house so you can make me some of your gorgeous meals. I'd be at target in no time then lol!!!!

Thank you very much. What a lovely thing to say! Sure, you're welcome to come live with me and sleep on the sofa! LOL!

Ah glad to hear that the sticker and award curse doesnt just effect me!! I missed out on my 2.5 award this week by half a pound too!

Good luck for next week Stacey you are truly amazing!! xx

2lbs off is great but ............ ooooooooooohhhh Stracey - half a pound? - hopefully it'll be gone by next week - you go for it girl ........... then you too can have a 6st loss ................ just like me! lol - The last 7lbs I've lost took 10 weeks to go, so I do know how annoyed you can get when you just miss that milestone by a measly half pound! Best o'luck'n'stuff for next weigh in!

Good luck'n'stuff to you too "henna" - another half pound just has to go for you by your next weigh in!

Wow that is so good, next week for your 6... you are fantastic and you put great food ideas on here. Do you want to come and be my personal chef then I will loose mine in no time...lol

SIX STONE? Wow, nice going, very inspirational :)

I was half a pound off my 1 stone award at last WI and although I was very pleased to lose what I did, to have been so close and missed it was a bit of a bummer haha.

Mind you, it has left me doubly focused for week, so good luck for your next weigh in and I'm sure you'll smash the six stone barrier :)

Back