There's one in

Trocadero Center in Piccadilly Circus

And the other one is

Queensway 105 Queensway Road London, United Kingdom

There's one in

Trocadero Center in Piccadilly Circus

And the other one is

Queensway 105 Queensway Road London, United Kingdom

Apparently there's one in Lakenheath, Brandon, Suffolk too. I just happen to be camping that way (probably) in a couple of weeks. ;-)

Oh dear...you've done it now! :eating:

I'll be having a minibon... 17.5syns

Or

Cinnabon stix 3.5syn each

Or at least thats what I work them out as.. :)

Me too! Love the look of the caramel nutty thingy!

Oh, I LOVE all this talk of cinnamon buns. Thankfully I don't live anywhere near London, otherwise I'd be doomed !!!! No cinnamon buns today :(

However, I have eaten a lot of icecream to make up for it. Ooops.

Hollywood Studios today. Was great. Apart from that we chose to go there on Star Wars weekend - which meant the park was full of geeky people !! (including my brother in law :)). Actually the star wars stuff was quite good, it was just that the park was very busy. However we had a great time anyway.

Tomorrow is a rest day so I hope to spend much of the time in the pool with the kids. I think I'm all shopped out now, particularly as I shouldn't really buy anything that fits me now because I hope to lose over half a stone in a fairly short space of time when I get back therefore don't really want to buy stuff that fits me now.

Gail x

P.S. Steve, please don't feel guilty that I'm blaming you. I'm really not - I'm just waaaay too greedy and am following in your footsteps :eek:. However think I'm going to blow your 9.5lbs out of the water :sign0007:

I shall not tell anyone that there is only 2 places to get cinnabons in the UK.

I shall be visiting one in august cause I now have a huge craving!

P.S. Steve, please don't feel guilty that I'm blaming you. I'm really not - I'm just waaaay too greedy and am following in your footsteps :eek:. However think I'm going to blow your 9.5lbs out of the water :sign0007:

Go on I dare you!

Here's a food challenge for you!

Go to Cosmic Rays, Starlight Cafe (Magic Kingdom) and order the half chicken, barbecue ribs & mash with veg combo. a proper belly-buster if ever there was one. It is Bay 1 under the chicken entrees.

Quite shameful I remember that actually:eek:

I can't, alas recommend the fish & chips at either Cooke's of Dublin (Downtown Disney) or Yorkshire County Fish & Chip Shop (Epcot, England) but I had to do the research you understand:p

Your fial challenge is the triple scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream, but the twist is....in milk shake form!

That 9.5lb was no surprise really was it?

By the way, it is so cool you're maintaining your diary whilst over there. I will do likewise when I go back.

103 days - not that i'm counting!

Oh, I LOVE all this talk of cinnamon buns. Thankfully I don't live anywhere near London, otherwise I'd be doomed !!!! No cinnamon buns today :(

However, I have eaten a lot of icecream to make up for it. Ooops.

Hollywood Studios today. Was great. Apart from that we chose to go there on Star Wars weekend - which meant the park was full of geeky people !! (including my brother in law :)). Actually the star wars stuff was quite good, it was just that the park was very busy. However we had a great time anyway.

Tomorrow is a rest day so I hope to spend much of the time in the pool with the kids. I think I'm all shopped out now, particularly as I shouldn't really buy anything that fits me now because I hope to lose over half a stone in a fairly short space of time when I get back therefore don't really want to buy stuff that fits me now.

Gail x

Mmmmmm ICECREAM! :) I'm so jealous! I would love to make it to Hollywood studios. Were there any famous people during star wars weekend?

It's bucketing here, or arther alternating between sunny and p***ing it down, all this talk of pools makes me wish I wasn't stuck here!!! Oh well, next year maybe!

It's lovely hearing all about your holiday and about how you're just being so sensible. I love it! Just like a naturally skinny person would do and any gain, pfft it'll be gone in no time!

Gail I had no idea that you had a diary but as of this moment I shall be an avid follower!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're enjoying your holiday :) and you could be doing a hell of a lot worse :)

xx

O M G - I have looked at the nutritional information on a cinnabon - it's no wonder that I'm likely to break Steve's record of gaining on holiday !!! Oh well, I won't be doing it when I go home so might as well enjoy it ! No cinnamon buns today but will try and make sure that I have one more before we go.

Today was a rest day. Have had a lovely day. Out for lunch then in the pool this afternoon. Kids have had a nap but I didn't. Off to Magic Kingdom again tonight for the light parade and fireworks. Then another rest day tomorrow :). Animal Kingdom on Monday and then home Tuesday :(

I have just loved the break. I have realised just how much I needed the holiday. I spend so much of my holidays either doing charity stuff or music activities that I know now that I need to plan a proper holiday into the year somewhere. Will have to start planning for next year when I get back :)

Gail x

I love that idea, planning the next one is important!! Well done! It's important to remember to give yourself time to normalise your brain! :D

Gail you are making me so jealous of your holiday! And I've never even fancied going to Florida.

Continue to have a fab time and enjoy yourself some more.

Hi Gail xx

Gosh...hasn't this holiday gone so quickly? :( Really glad it's been everything you wanted it to be, and that you have had a proper break. When you do come home, please be careful not to immerse yourself too heavily in work. I know it's not easy to do, but really Gail you can't allow yourself to get so exhausted and stressed again. :nono: You're the first to tell the rest of us to take time out for ourselves...now it's time to take a leaf out of your own book young lady!!! :copon: Consider yourself told!

Ooh I DO feel better for getting that off my chest lol!!! :8855: And I sounded quite masterful too, don't you think? :whoopass:

Lots of love xx

Back