Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

It is one of my dreams to do this.
We sailed the Gulf of Patras about 20 years ago in a small yacht and one day we were surrounded by about 100 dolphins. But as soon as I dived in to join them they swam away! You can imagine what my dearest husband said !!!!

Even more envious now :jelous: ! :D

Well, I am definitely into the 'Steve way of holidaying' with regards to food :eek:

Oh well, I am having a lovely time so it's fine :).

Photo attached - you can't see my legs so you'll have to take my word for the fact that I am wearing cropped trousers and showing my ankles !!!

Gail x

Attachments

• P1030771.jpg
    P1030771.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 43
Well, I am definitely into the 'Steve way of holidaying' with regards to food :eek:

Oh well, I am having a lovely time so it's fine :).

Photo attached - you can't see my legs so you'll have to take my word for the fact that I am wearing cropped trousers and showing my ankles !!!

Gail x
Keep on enjoying yourself! That's what holidays are for.
You look really trim in the photo - well done you - and I'll take your word that there really are ankles around!

Did you manage the swim with the dolphins?

ditto what Bev said Gail, you look tiny in the photo!!

I have always wanted to swim with the dolphins so I am really jealous. I think they are the most amazing creatures. Very sociable ...apart from the school that Bev dived into it seems. :D

Glad you are having a fabulous time xx

You are looking good Gail! Glad that you are enjoying your holiday. Holidays are for treats, don't worry about being off plan because you know that you will lose whatever you gain when you come back in true 'Gail style'. x

My goodness Gail! You're disappearing! I can see quite a difference between that photo and yr FB ones. You look really lovely hunni, u should be so proud of yourself xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Great photo Gail and very trim! x

You are looking amazing! Love that pic. And so glad you've had such a great vacation. You sound as if you've been conscious of your food choices, but have allowed yourself treats - it is a holiday, after all! You're such an inspiration :) xx

Thanks Lil Sausage. Does eating 2 cinnamon buns per day count as inspirational ??????!!!!!

Universal was good yesterday - not islands of adventure unfortunately (the kids are wimps !!) but still good. Off to Epcot today but having a late start because it will be a late finish. Weather is still great but forecasting storms for later in the week.

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone. I know I still have a way to go but I do feel fantastic :D (although a little larger than pre-holiday !!).

Gail x

Cinnabon! Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Yay you really are having fun there aren't you - good on you too! You look great in your pic too, I'm so glad that you feel so good about yourself whilst there. :) xx

P.s. I've never had a cinnamon bun in my life, but I now appear to be developing a craving.

Only 1 cinnamon bun today so that's an improvement (today's wasn't cinnabon but one of yesterdays was :drool:). I have now developed an obsession with Cinnabon. Eeeeeek :)

Shopping again tomorrow but I fear I may be a size larger than I was when I left home :eek:

Today was Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I love soarin' and the fireworks so am a very happy bunny now :)

Am having a great time but am quite looking forward to getting home and getting back onto plan. I am definitely in the 'Steve' way of doing things but feeling that it's time to face the music and then show a few people who've mentioned my name in various threads that I can still get back and lose that weight quite quickly.

No pool today because there wasn't time but should get some time in the pool tomorrow :)

Gail x

Sounds fab Gail, have a brilliant time and don't stress too much about the food, any small gains will be soon gone. Soak up that sun and get back to the pool while you can!

xxx

Hi gail, glad to hear you are enjoying your holiday. I'm back from mine with a gain to show for it, but i'm sure it will be off soon enough as will yours once you're back. Well done on the good meals and the swimming, sounds like you're having a great time x

Glad to hear you're having fun. Did you go on that awesome earthquake ride where they film you and it looks like you're in a trailer with the rock?

These cinnamon buns sound nice. What are they? Could we invent a SW version?

Hi Gail - sounds like you are having a fantabulous time, cinammon and all!

Looking good in your photo too, even if we can't see the ankles!

Cinnamon buns - doughy moist sweet yeasty bun rolled up with sugar and cinnamon between the layers, then coated in a cross between icing/cream cheese icing - the whole thing is warm of course. OMG, it's delicious !!!!

Went on the earthquake ride and volunteered (and was picked !) to be in the film too (for the kids obviously !) - would NEVER EVER have done that before the weight loss.

More shopping today - bought some lovely work tops in a size smaller than I am (size 10 = 14) so now I have more incentive to get the weight off and keep losing. I can fit into them but would struggle to sit down so best to wait I think !!! I think I will give myself a goal of 4-6 weeks after we get back to be able to wear them. Looking forward to that :)

So, also looking forward to getting home now. Have totally and utterly confirmed what I knew anyway which is that I will always have 'fat potential' and will always be greedy. In order to keep my weight down I will always need to be on a plan of some sort but all of that is ok because it's just how it is.

Still having a great time though so don't worry :)

Gail x

Hi Gail xx

So lovely to read your upbeat posts! And thanks for taking the time out of your much deserved hols to check up on me xx
Enjoy yourself hunni and don't be in too much of a rush to come home...you'll soon be wishing u were back on your hols!
Lots of love xx

Back