Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Hi Gail! Don't worry about being "absent"... I feel the same and I'm sat here on holiday! :) Glad you enjoyed the Cinnabons. I thought of you yesterday as I was looking on Food Gawker and found a recipe for Weight Watchers Cinnamon buns that looked AMAZING... Unfortunately they used some kind of mixture that we don't sell here in the UK. But now I, like you, have a hankering for them and can't stop thinking about them! Yikes!! :)

If anyone has a SW recipe.............

I wonder if you could adapt the half syn roulade?

Still 'missing in action' here - sorry again. I feel a bit sad as I love Minimins which has just been so supportive for me :)

Week is going well especially considering that from a food perspective it's a challenging week for me - out every night this week except Thursday. Tonight I was out for an Indian meal - was just going to have a 'dry meat' and rice but then someone else ordered for the table so I had a little bit of everything (very tiny amount of bread too) but not too much sauce, not big portions and no other syns today (almost unheard of for me :)) so it should be ok. I'm quite proud of myself really. Last meal out tomorrow. Should be SW friendly but I'm going to try and limit the 'extras' and pudding and hopefully have no additional syns again.

Away next week - definitely no Internet access (rubbish reception) there. But I have a SW buddy so hopefully we'll be able to support each other. I'm going to try and start my body magic bronze I think which will give me focus and then set some targets for losing when I get back :)

Thanks for continuing to post here even when I'm not around much. I will continue to try and catch up on peoples threads when I can. You are all GREAT people here :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done on all your meals out Gail! I really fancy a curry now that I've read about your wee banquet! Hope tomorrows a nice easy one for ya. And well done on not eating any other syns!!

Well done on the damage limitation Missus! :)

Enjoy the nice meals and your time and we'll see you when you have full net access!!

Must get my eyes tested......I read that as "As Horny said"............:eek::D
Don't think it's anything to do with the eyes Chels - just your wicked imagination.

Hi Gail, your not the only one that has been missing in action and I am missing minimins but sooooo busy at work and with the children home from school as well.
It is great that you have a sw buddy when you are away as they will keep you on track just as you will for them. I hope you have a good week away. Is it for business or pleasure?
Michelle x x

Hi Gail. I can't believe you've been at the cinnabons again, but you know, just a little bit of what you fancy and all that.... I also think that Indian meal sounds good too. Put it this way, a) before SW you probably would have scoffed a lot more b) you're allowed to enjoy a nice meal and time out with friends.

So well done on getting back on track, and a nice loss to kick you off. Two views on challenges and not completing them. One, it can be a psychological demotivator if you don't make them, so try be realistic when you set them. But the other thing is, even if you don't make the challenge Target, you'll still have achieved something. Reach for the sky and all that....

Keep at it chica, and keep patting yourself on the back for everything you've achieved so far. You know you can do it, we know you can do it xx

Hi Gail, hope things are going well for you this week! Well done on the Indian meal - that's fantastic making sensible choices even when someone else was ordering for you.

Have a good time whilst away, I hope you and your SW buddy can motivate eachother :)

Becky x

Good to hear from you Gail and well done on being so aware. Hope all is well and you aren't feeling stressed with work. x :)

Hi Gail, I'm another that's kinda MIA at the moment - so much to do, so little time etc, so I'm making the most of my boss having gone to a meeting half an hour before I finish lol

So jealous of all your meals out recently, i really fancy a nice Indian now... Oh well, I'm sure I'll survive xxx

Quick post to say 'goodbye' for a week or so. I will probably be a bit overwhelmed by all the diaries when I get back so bear with me when I do - I will get back there eventually !! Looking forward to my week away though :D

Week has been pretty good on the whole actually although challenging. 3 meals out (2 at people's houses and 1 at a restaurant). Was very good at the restaurant, not bad at one of the meals out and absolutely awful at the other !!! I had good intentions (wednesday) but they lasted about ............... 20 seconds (oops) until the nachos with cheese and dips came out and continued through the chocolate fondue ! However on the plus side, I have had a few days with no evening syns (which is one of my weak points) which will balance out much of Wed night so I'm actually pretty proud. It's * week this week as well (which I'm not sure makes much difference to my weight ?)

WI tomorrow. I'm hoping for a loss (although it's possible I will still STS) which will be my first in a while. Hoping for a STS at worst next week but preferably a loss. I'm ready to get rid of the rest of my holiday weight now and then get to my lowest ever weight shortly after that - eeeek !

See you in a week.

Gail x

Have a fab week Gail xx

Enjoyed the natter tonight...will have to give Gwyn that hug tomorrow as he was fast asleep when I came up to bed bless him!

Safe journey and catch up with all your news when u get back xx

Have a good week Gail - and see you again soon. Holiday or business?

Back