Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Have to agree with what everyone else has said - that was a beautiful post :) You have come so far in one short year, and you are an inspiration to so many (esp since you have such a huge cereal bar stash and haven't munched your way through them all!!)

Minimins is great for all the help and motivation anyone could ask for, and just reading your story is inspiring.

Good luck for getting back on the losing wagon xxxx

That was a brilliant post Gail.

Here's to a wonderful second year on SW :)

Aw wow Gail, what a great post. And what an inspiration you are to us all, to everyone! You've done so well. Here's to whatever the next year of SW will bring!!! xxxxx

OMG Gail! What an inspiring post! I am so chuffed to bits that you have come so far in such a short time.

Well done. :)

Gail :D Hope you had a fabby week on holiday. You totally deserve all the compliments about how much you have achieved this year - you are amazing!

2pzg1n7.jpg

You totally deserve all the compliments about how much you have achieved this year - you are amazing!

2pzg1n7.jpg

From one SW success to another ;).

Thanks Smartie. You too :D

Gail x

What has changed:

I don't worry about sitting next to others on trains/planes/theatre seats and having to be uncomfortable holding my arms in

I don't take my own towel to hotels etc because theirs will fit round me

I can shop in 'normal' shops for clothes/shoes

I have so much more confidence in so many ways that you just can't always put into words

I am so proud of myself.

I love this list - and I could have written it myself!

Well done Gail on such a fantabulous and inspiring year!

Here's to all of us reaching our targets in year 2! xxx

I love your anniversary post Gail. It really is inspiring. It has inspired me to check SW thoroughly, a la Bev because I thought I knew what to do, but stupidly don't think I got it right. For an apparently intelligent woman (don't even think it! :rolleyes:) I've got a lot to learn. :) xx

Gail, what a beautiful anniversary post. You so deserve all the praise and compliments that come your way....your pride and happiness shines through every word you have written.

Well done on your amazing achievement and happy anniversary xx :D

Gail!

So chuffed for you and as always so proud of you!

I love it when all my little playmates ;) achieve something, be it a first target, a mini-target or even the big one. Each little step is the start of a long haul.

Better stop now or else I'll be accused of being cliché man - can't have that can we?

You can feel the confidence and self-assurance (where previously there may have been self-doubt) emanating from your powerful words!

So much so that a 2lb loss is taken in your stride and you simply know it will be dealt with immediately!

I/we salute you!

Steve

Morning Gail xx

Just wishing you a lovely weekend hunni xx. Hope you're not working too hard xxx

I worked quite hard today. But food has been good despite not getting lunch until about 4.30pm :(

So, I am expecting a good loss tomorrow (hopefully 3.5 or even 4 lb). That means not much more holiday weight to get off (actually would put me back to the weight I was when I went on holiday due to the pre holiday gain). Am feeling a bit on a roll. Still have my moments (I have learnt that I always will) but I am much more in control of them. So, I now have my sights firmly fixed on the 11 stones again which hopefully will only be a few weeks (or less).

So, will post my loss tomorrow and then look forward to next week :)

Gail x

P.S. Dawn - I will try and ring tomorrow as long as I don't get stuck at work. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for a great loss tomorrow xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll lose good!

The queen of the scales should be right! (((Hugs))) from me that you are.
See you on the Sunny Bus Tour on Monday.

Best of luck for tomorrow Gail :) x

Hi Gail xx

How lovely to see you happy and confident of a good loss tomorrow! I've every faith you'll do really well xx

I'd love to have a proper catch up hunni, as long as you're not too busy xx. I've already warned Gwyn I might be indisposed for a couple of hours tomorrow lol! Xx

Take care, good luck with wi, and hope to chat tomorrow...but don't worry if you can't xx

I lost 3.5 lbs this week (was only 0.1 lb off 4 lbs) so very pleased with that. Now have 3 lbs of pre-holiday/holiday gain to get off and then into the 11's. So very excited. Am feeling pretty focused despite a couple of small wobbles this week.

So my target for this week is 2 lb, which will take me to only 1 more lb of holiday gain to get off and only 1.5 lbs off getting into the 11's. It will also get me my 5.5 stone shiny back and then looking forward to my 6 stone shiny. Eeeek.

Thanks again for all your support. It definitely makes a big difference :).

Gail x

Back