Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Oh well done Gail!! Just fantastic! xxx :D

Fabulous!! Well done!

3.5lb off Gail FANTASTIC!! You'll be back at your pre-holiday weigh before you know it and then into the 11s how exciting :D

Hope you have had a nice weekend and best of luck for the coming week :)

I worked quite hard today. But food has been good despite not getting lunch until about 4.30pm :(

So, I am expecting a good loss tomorrow (hopefully 3.5 or even 4 lb). That means not much more holiday weight to get off (actually would put me back to the weight I was when I went on holiday due to the pre holiday gain). Am feeling a bit on a roll. Still have my moments (I have learnt that I always will) but I am much more in control of them. So, I now have my sights firmly fixed on the 11 stones again which hopefully will only be a few weeks (or less).

So, will post my loss tomorrow and then look forward to next week :)

Gail x

P.S. Dawn - I will try and ring tomorrow as long as I don't get stuck at work. Fingers crossed.

Hark at you!

Confidence personified:)

And rightly so - 3.5lb is awesome. Looks like you're in the zone and a very good place.

Proud as always Gail - Inspirational;)

Well done superstar. We all need you inspiration methinks on the Sunny Bus tour. See you bright and early tomorrow.

Awwww. You guys *blushes*.

Thanks for your visit Irene. Great to see that you've started SW. I'm very excited for you :D

Well, I've just done a 30 mile round trip to pick up my cinnabons that my sister bought me back from London :eek: ! Fortunately I managed to get her to keep 2 of the 4 large ones that she got me (isn't she sweet :)) so I only have 2 to eat !!! 1 down, 1 to go :D. I think they are about 44 syns each (OMG !) so I am going to try for once to keep my syns low this week to balance out. So worth it though :). I am still aiming for 2 lb this week so will definitely have to work very hard for that.

*drools a bit more* !!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I'm heading to Frightfest on wed, so a cinnabon WILL feature in my FF eats! LOL.

Yaaaay. Please let me know about it. I can drool some more (after I've finished eating cinnabon 2 tomorrow !!!).

Gail x

Will do!!!!!!! :D

Fantastic Gail !!! Well done.:clap::banana dancer:

Just gotta love that banana :D

Very impressive.

Am just off to report on my WI :wavey:

HUGS XXXX

Morning Gail!

Bl**dy good show hunni!

Go you!!!

But like we said on the phone last night, it was never in doubt!

WE knew you were going to lose, and YOU knew you were going to lose...it was just a question of how much! :)

I'm so proud of you for trying so hard and getting the result you so deserve xx

Sue, Penny, Dawn and Steve and everyone else who reads this,

Thanks all of you. I do feel pretty good. I have eaten the last of the cinnabons with no guilt. Yum. I'm going to flexi syn one if them because I planned it and have no regrets at all. If I try to do a whole week with only 20 syns left I'm setting myself up to fail. But I will try and incorporate the 1st bun into my weekly total.

I have also learnt that cinnabons freeze :eek: so next time I get some, I'm going to get the small ones (330 cals according to Shrimpy) and freeze them individually. Then I can have from time to time and include in syns without difficulty (I'm not obsessed - honest......)

Sue - where is your diary ? I would like to add it to my list. Thanks.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Oooh, Mini Ones, I forgot about those! Maybe I'll start with a mini one... ;)

Hmm...Cinnabons....I wonder what they are like? Good by the sound of it....perhaps I should look for some? ......Hmm, better not! :( ;)

Hmm...Cinnabons....I wonder what they are like? Good by the sound of it....perhaps I should look for some? ......Hmm, better not! :( ;)
Definitely not Bess - they are like 44 syns each!

Back