Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Hey Gail - hope your weekend of work is not too bad for you, and I hope you have a positive WI ;) xxx

Hey sis!

Ditto wot Laura said xx

How are you doing? Xxx

Methinks she IS working too hard!

I will make teh food, I loves cooking! Three courses?

Any vegetarians?

Reminds me of that line in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, when someone introduces a guest as vegetarian - "It's ok, they can have lamb"

Can I come? I am a pescatarian. I can bring the pudding!

No need for that language Jules;) - bad enough keeping Lou in check:p

Gail, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!! Xxxx

I think with 2012 being almost upon us at Christmas we should have an Olympic theme, perhaps we could drive the bus to Greece for this merry jaunt?

You just want me to "oil up":cool:

We could all come as an olympic hero.....for instance Steve could be Linford Christie and just adorn himself with a big lunchbox????? :8855: you'd be great in the relay...you wouldn't need a baton would ya???

Not be many in the tug of war though, sadly:8855:

Now...who would I want to come as :rolleyes:

Mimi La Bonk! :eek:

Please, let me have one vice at least!!!!!

You can "have" Don Johnson

Oh gawd.........please not another flight, my nerves won't stand it :cry:

A good idea Lou, the Olympic theme.

Gail! Where are you? We miss you. xx :)

Eeeek. That'll teach me to hide from WI !!!!

Obviously I weighed in today even though I knew it wasn't going to be great. STS for me. It's my own fault. I was on for a loss earlier this week so I relaxed a little because the week wasn't that brilliant. So I deserved my STS.

I've been a bit grumpy this week (no particular reason) and that has affected my eating a bit. Done some good things and occasional good days but a few munchy days (and a few more lessons for me !) and I have a STS. So (another :eek:) fresh start this week. Today has been good with 2 x HexB's to munch on tonight so I should be ok.

So this weeks plan (you may recognise some of these from last week..............!):

1. Eat breakfast every day
2. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water/squash per day
3. NOT to take biscuits into work (it's ok if someone else brings them in - I can restrain myself but I took a pack in last week and one the week before and ate them all before anyone even saw them *ashamed*) so I have agreed with my colleague that I will contribute to the biscuit fund but she needs to bring them in. Ridiculous really but I just have to accept that for now
4. Aim for 2-3 very low (or no) syn days (to avoid keeping going back for more when I have them) and then a day with 10-15 syns so that if I do keep going for more then it will balance out ok. And if not, I'll have a lowish syn week (for once).

My new goal is to get into the 11's (again !) before I go to Florida (just under 6 weeks I think). It would have been nice to get to 6 stone (lost !) by then but I think that is a bit over ambitious.

Good things today: I have been on track. Am going to have some strawberries and my HexB's now and then hope to go to bed soon. I have also ordered sis (Dawn :)) a lovely pressie which she will hopefully receive this week - she totally deserves it and I hope it makes her happy. It has certainly made me happy to send (and our 'short' chat earlier (only 1 hr today :eek:) was lovely.

So, thanks for looking out for me. Sorry for not managing to get around diaries that much at the moment but I will try and keep track when I can.

Have a good week.

Gail xx

Phew..we can all relax now, thought you had gone AWOL :eek: A STS is good Gail and a nice foundation with which to start the new week :D

There seems to be a mass exodus to Florida on minis.......only 6 weeks to go for your trip, bet you are so excited :D x

Yup an STS is ok Gail, as you have told me recently when I was despondent at 'maintaining' :eek: for 6 months......:D.

Have a good week and I hope the grumps have left. x :)

Hi Gail, well done on your STS - yes it's not a loss but it's not a gain which is great :) You can start your week fresh now and have a good loss next Sunday.

I can absolutely see what you mean with the biscuits - if I buy them I feel I can eat as many as I want whereas if someone else buys them it's much easier to stop at 1 or 2. You have some good goals set out for the coming week and I'm sure you will achieve them. I especially like the low syn idea so that if you do have one high syn day it will balance out.

Only 6 weeks to Florida yay! What a great incentive to stay on plan. Best of luck,

Becky x

hi gail well done on ur sts wish i could say the same but know i've put on loads this week nothing much i can do about it now apart from "drawing the line under it" and starting afresh how easy it is for us to slip back into our old ways of eating :rolleyes: good luck for this week love val xx

Well done Gail, a STS is a good base to start from, 6 weeks, you can get some more off by then.

What about doing some food planning? Maybe also plan in some syns so you know what you're looking forward to?

Hi sis!

I really enjoyed the quick 1 hour 6 minutes chat yesterday hunni!!! :blahblah: No awkward silences there lol!!! :8855:

It's a shame about the sts but you kinda knew it was coming towards the end of the week :sigh:

So that week is done and dusted, gone for good :wave_cry:, and today has marked the start of a new week :D

I like your plan sis and I'm sure you'll be just fine this week, but if you're not, ring or text me x

I can't believe you and Gwyn were chatting away about a pressie for me! :eek: I thought it was strange when he wandered off to the kitchen with the phone lol!!! Naughty sis!!! :asskick: But I have to confess...I'm excited !!! :wee:

You take care sweetie, lots of love xxx :bighug:

Back