Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Well, today's plan went to pot. I suspect I would have given Lorrayne a run for her money on the 'bad' front ...........:eek:. Lesson learnt is that the will power has limits - oops. breakfast was ok, lunch was okish. Everything else was rubbish. Lost count of biscuits, chocolate, crisps, Danish pastry etc etc.

So, tomorrow is a new day and I will get to find out what temporary damage I have done.

Home tonight though - yay, albeit late home at about 11.30pm :(

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

That Will Power just disappears when you need him most doesn't he? Men, huh.....;) x

Morning Gail x

Oh well! It's no big deal in the grand schemes of things sis :)

Bad days come, but they go just as quickly x

I think the last couple of days should be treated as a holiday hunni. Then there's no guilty feelings to be had...just back to normal when you get home xxx

Sarahs driving the wagon now so you'll be in good hands!

Lots of love xxx

PS I'm only joking so please don't go all, er, hormonal on me Lorrayne:D
Men have hornymones Steve.....whereas women have hormoans :8855:

If you'd got me on a bad hormonal day 10 years ago I could have probably ripped your head off!!! PMT was the bane of my life up until I was spayed ;) in '96. Now I am pretty level all the time.....HOORAY for hysterectomies I say :D:D

Men have hornymones Steve.....whereas women have hormoans :8855:

If you'd got me on a bad hormonal day 10 years ago I could have probably ripped your head off!!! PMT was the bane of my life up until I was spayed ;) in '96. Now I am pretty level all the time.....HOORAY for hysterectomies I say :D:D

I feel your pain - PMT is a bugger! Pre-match tension - especially big games... oh wait you meant something else?

I remember reading a survey that said something like 87% of women suffer from PMT or PMS at some stage - unfortunately 100% of men are made to suffer though;)

Pre-match tension is awful...I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof....jittery tummy, dry mouth, heart racing, nervous, excited........I get a bit like that before a football game too ;)

Ha ha !!

Today has been better. Avoided the biscuits at work. Had a piece of home made chocolate cake just now from my sisters neighbour which was delicious but I'm sure it was no more than 15 syns (;)) and I'm not planning anything else today (fingers crossed).

Tomorrow is work night out - still haven't decided what I'm wearing yet. Could (probably) wear the dress but I'm not sure I've got the courage (!) - if not, i'll wear trousers and a top.

Not planning to drink but there will be lots of food temptations there i'm sure so I'll try and avoid the biscuits (again) at work during the day.

WI damage today was + 2.5 lbs but it's only Wednesday so I'll keep working on it. I had always said that I'd be pleased with a STS this week so I'm still hoping for that !

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Gail x

Well done on having a better day sis :happy096:

And hopefully you're home safe n sound and it will be MUCH easier to stick to plan now...

Apart from tomorrow night lol!!!

Never mind...we still have to LIVE even though we're dieting, so you enjoy yourself tomorrow night x Wear whatever youre most comfortable with so you can really relax and have some fun x

Next Christmas you'll be such a skinnymini you'll be able to wear whatever you like xxx

Lots of love xxx

Wear the dress, wear the dress - be brave :) xxx

Dress, Dress, Dress . . .
Pics, Pics, Pics . . .

:D

Its very quiet on some of these diaries and I'm bored and mischevious. I might just release a mouse or two on every diary and hear the lasses scream;)

Mebbes a few big spiders and that.....

I've been hiding. Fell off my perch big style this week. Have been on self destruct. So frustrating - why do I do this to myself ????

I'm going to look into the hypno thing again - I am sure that some psychological therapy will help me deal with some of my longer term issues. A friend of the family does various stuff (including hypnotherapy) and has said that she's happy to work with me. I hope that she'll have a bit more incentive to make it work (as do i) than the rubbish bloke who clearly had no interest.

Anyway, tomorrow is (another) fresh start. Feeling a bit despondent (probably because I have an idea how big the (albeit temporary) gain is going to be on Sunday. I have so many reasons to make this work, so why don't I ???

Anyway, will post again tomorrow.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Aw chica - there's lots of us in the same boat. I've been struggling too this week. When it's cold I just want to eat so have been fridge raiding like a gud un.

Poor hubs keeps trying to stop me so then I yell at him so then he yells back.
Not good:cry:

I've declared an amnesty with myself until January and will just do the best I can over xmas and new year and dredge up the motivation to get back to it then!

((( Big Hugs ))) chica - it's blumin' hard this losing weight lark, ain't it?

Its very quiet on some of these diaries and I'm bored and mischevious. I might just release a mouse or two on every diary and hear the lasses scream;)

Mebbes a few big spiders and that.....

We are made of sterner stuff than that Steve! ;)

I've been hiding. Fell off my perch big style this week. Have been on self destruct. So frustrating - why do I do this to myself ????

I'm going to look into the hypno thing again - I am sure that some psychological therapy will help me deal with some of my longer term issues. A friend of the family does various stuff (including hypnotherapy) and has said that she's happy to work with me. I hope that she'll have a bit more incentive to make it work (as do i) than the rubbish bloke who clearly had no interest.

Anyway, tomorrow is (another) fresh start. Feeling a bit despondent (probably because I have an idea how big the (albeit temporary) gain is going to be on Sunday. I have so many reasons to make this work, so why don't I ???

Anyway, will post again tomorrow.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Oh Gail, I'm so sorry, we've all been there (some of us still are :eek:). The hypno might be a very good idea and certainly worth a try, in the meantime be gentle with yourself, this is a very bad time of year for dieting. Hugs, xxx.

Hello lovely Gail,

Aww...what are we going to do with you sis?

You mustnt hide away when you're feeling like this Gail x. I really identify with you though, because I tend to do exactly the same thing. When things are rough, I go quiet...especially on here. Which is silly...cos that's the time I should be on here the most x
It's the place I can be honest, say how I'm feeling, be amongst friends who care about me, and receive practical advice and support x

And its just the same for you hunni x

I'm really sorry you've had a tough week...but all you can do it put it behind you and start afresh tomorrow. It'll be fine Gail x And don't worry too much about those scales tomorrow...remember we're treating last week as a holiday, so you should expect a gain x

I'm at church in the morning, and then we hav a church meal, but I shud be home by 3ish, if u fancy a chat?

Lots of love x

Hi Gail

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Whilst it may not be any consolation, you most definitely are not the only one struggling. I had my first day on plan yesterday but today and other days have been hay wire. I'm blaming the weather and time of year, so much temptation although I should learn how to say no. I just am continuously hungry.

I think you shouldn't be too tough on yourself, try to maintain over Christmas and then start with full steam from January.

How did your party go?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can hypnotise you Gail. Whilst not officially qualified, I did hypnotise Dawn's dog, Suki!

Hmmm...

Nice offer Steve...

I'm just not sure Gail really needs you to train her to roll over or do a high five...;)

Back