Gail's diary and thoughts on her SW journey

Morning Sis x

Did u weigh today?

Don't keep us in suspenders!

Steve might get too comfortable in them lol! Xx

Hi gail, hope you've had a good weekend! x

Oops. Sorry been busy not hiding. Lost 2 lb this week (ie the gain from last week) which is good. Considering that I went to a very lovely cake shop on Friday (planned), that's fine. So now there is nothing going on this week that should trip me up so fingers crossed.

Sorry I haven't had time to be here but will keep trying.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been v busy.

Long chat on the phone to Dawn tonight which was lovely but to summarise:

1. Things have been going much better the last 2.5 weeks than for ages prior to that. Obviously the losses don't reflect that (STS overall over the 2 weeks) but I had a couple of planned occasions which I expected would do that to my weight. I have been on plan for the vast majority of the rest of the time with only 1 'binge' and 1 other day quite a bit over syns (which is a major improvement on the past few months which was generally at least 1 or 2 binges or more a week). That is so important for me because I know that if I'm in control then I will lose.

2. I have been drinking much more. Unfortunately I lost the water bottle that was really helping me but I have ordered another one tonight. Having a bigger bottle rather than the smaller disposable ones is much better.

3. I feel much more on an even keel but it's early days.

So, I'm keeping it up. Really hoping for a good loss this week (which will obviously depend on my behaviour so it's up to me !).

See you around :)

Gail x

P.S. I haven't removed my 5 stone shiny because I want it back. I would really like to get it this week but that may not happen. But it will be soon :)

Yay - fantastic result chica. You must have been super good for most of the week with the planned t-shop visit.

Go Gail Go!

Well done on losing that 2lb Gail! It's great to hear you are feeling back in control, weight loss will follow :)

I hope the rest of the week goes well for you,

Becky X

Hi sis,

How are you stranger? ;)

Did you wi today? xx

Thanks very much for checking up on me. I have had a totally rubbish weekend - very stressed about 'stuff'. As a result, haven't eaten all that much (which is very unlike me). So todays WI was good (every cloud and all that.....!). I thought I'd lost 4 lb but when I put it into the SW website, it's actually 6lb !!!! (I think I was remembering what I felt I should have been last week rather than what I actually was - oops !). I don't think that's entirely reflective of the week (which I had hoped would be 100% but wasn't - not bad, but not as good as I'd hoped) ie didn't expect a loss like that but I'll take it.

Anyway, I feel a bit happier as (1) the weekend is out of the way (which sounds strange but is true !) and (2) I'm a bit closer to where I feel I should be.

So, hopefully the next couple of weeks will be ok ('life' and SW). I will do my best. Sorry, I haven't been able to post on anyone's diaries (and am struggling to read any of them) but I haven't forgotten you all.

Gail x

Hey Gail x

Thanks for phoning tonight...made my day!

I won't reprimand u again for not eating properly ;) but I will say well done on your loss. It can't all be down to not eating over the weekend so you take full credit for it sis :)

Hope your phones ok now...I think it must've been Steves fault! ;)

Have a good week hunni and I'll ring u next weekend...and DON'T worry about posting on here...we all know how busy you are, and we understand x

Lots of love xxx

Oh dear Gail so sorry you've had a stressful weekend and hope things are better for you this week. xxx :)

Hiya chica, well done on the great loss. But naughty girl on not eating. :cry:

Are you looking forward to the 4th? I am but I'm also terrified about meeting all these people I've never met! What if you're all green? :D :D :D

Back