gain not loss

itiszsnig

:cry:I feel really let down.... after a week of being on steriods for asthma I have gained 7lb.... 1lb a day.... This wouldnt be so bad if I was feeling any better! but I'm not......:cry:
I have to stay focused, after all I want that dress! I want to look my very best for Laura and Steve's wedding May12.... also being thin will make the trip to New York so much easier, especially if I have to do it in the wheelchair, which is likely!!! But most of all I WANT THAT DRESS! you all know the one... Helena Boham Carter wore it to the Golden Globes.....I know I cant afford it, and will have to make a copy of it..... but I'm not detured.... I will have it!!:p
This week I am hoping for a wonderful loss, nothing is going to stand in my way of being thin.......here's to a good week of dieting

Thanks hun, ..... the way I'm dieting suits me at the mo!
I have tried exante but didnt get on with it.... in fact the first week on it I gained, didnt lose a thing the following week, so gave up..... this was just after coming off the lighter life diet so might of had something to do with it.....
Last week is behind me now, the steriods a forgotten memory!! and I have lost 10lb so far this week...next official weigh in is Sunday.... I'm back on tract...

Which dress is it that you want? I love Helena Bonham Carter.

Is it this one?

Attachments

• article-1347778-0CCACA09000005DC-112_468x760.jpg
    article-1347778-0CCACA09000005DC-112_468x760.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 124
Don't be discouraged, with ever fail there is a lesson learned. And with every lesson learned, there will be more knowledge. So this week was bad, but remember you always have next week.

keep going dont get disheartened you sound like your doing great

Keep going your doing great! u have still lost more than u've gained so ur not back to square one. You cnt help being ill and needing medication but start the new wk positive. You can do it!

Back