GAIN!

helenfrompoole

True to form of my AWFUL day at work I get home to have gained 3lbs! well... I have not cheated- i have done this diet just over 11 weeks and never cheated.. Must be a period gain 4 weeks ago i gained 2lbs.. its just so crap :(

Helen, that is tough on this diet but if it is from TOTM then you should lose straight away next weigh in. Stick with the diet it does work and you are doing fab!

Try not too feel too fed up hun, as it will come off. As long as you have been doing it you'll get there :)

Just remember Helen it is just fluid retention and it will come off by next weigh in. You have done great with your weight loss so far. Keep going hun. xx

Helen
I put on exactly 3lb's at TOTM. Don't worry, it's an extremely temporary reading on the scales. Hope you have a better day tommorow - at least we know the sun will be shining! x

you're doing so well, don't let this get to you (hard I know), you know you've not had anything other than what you shoudl so it's probably water retention, you'll be fine at the next WI

x

Back