GAIN!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helenfrompoole, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    True to form of my AWFUL day at work I get home to have gained 3lbs! well... I have not cheated- i have done this diet just over 11 weeks and never cheated.. Must be a period gain 4 weeks ago i gained 2lbs.. its just so crap :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Helen, that is tough on this diet but if it is from TOTM then you should lose straight away next weigh in. Stick with the diet it does work and you are doing fab!

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Try not too feel too fed up hun, as it will come off. As long as you have been doing it you'll get there :)

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Just remember Helen it is just fluid retention and it will come off by next weigh in. You have done great with your weight loss so far. Keep going hun. xx

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Helen
    I put on exactly 3lb's at TOTM. Don't worry, it's an extremely temporary reading on the scales. Hope you have a better day tommorow - at least we know the sun will be shining! x

7. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

you're doing so well, don't let this get to you (hard I know), you know you've not had anything other than what you shoudl so it's probably water retention, you'll be fine at the next WI

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.